Search results for query: *

1. Alaacon

Fix smithing and add the Sutton-Hoo helmet

Literally pointless to do this, ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
    ^^
  2. Alaacon

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Why is this thread is still going?
  3. Alaacon

EA info from steam

Still no duel on launch? This must be a inside joke or something :unsure:
    Bannerlord's combat diminishes most of the competitive value Warband had making duels dubious of relevance.
  4. Alaacon

Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

Happened just one time ..I have my own video thread ..someone asked something about FPS difference about a video card similar with mine and I had a video about that ..that’s all
    "But have you seen the EPIC giveaway I'm doing at my channel doe?"
  5. Alaacon

Need more blood

Why do old people hate blood tho.... you cant talk about younger folks because i remember beeing younger, we loved gory games :grin:
    Because age rating.
  6. Alaacon

Need more blood

The games needs to be sellable to a wide age variety. Adding gore is not advisable for this case. That's what mods are for:smile:.
  7. Alaacon

Aserai troops

yes they used skirmishers a lot but in wars with romans and persians they used heavy infantry
    The aserai are based on preislamic arabs. The Rashidun army didn't utilize heavy infantry until late 7th century
  8. Alaacon

Aserai troops

Pre-Islamic Arabs relied more on light skirmishes and light cavalry. Hardly any heavy infantry where ever used.
  9. Alaacon

Need optimizing for old CPUs

The developers promised that the optimization will be the last stage before the release of the Early Access. You can't complain about it before that.
  10. Alaacon

Sale for Beta players ?

Ofcourse, the elite players that sacrificed themselves to play the FREE beta should be entitled to a discount.
  11. Alaacon

Banned for spam?

A screenshot would help with the context aswell.
  12. Alaacon

Hunting: The feature more of us know we want than I'd realized

Not a bad Idea at all, can work aswell for poaching or just mainly hunting to sell hide and flesh for profit.
  13. Alaacon

Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

We know that this decision may raise some concerns in regards to what that means for the release of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, however, we want to make it clear that we have thoroughly planned for this eventuality and are confident that we will still meet our goal of releasing the game on 31/03/20.[QOUTE]
  14. Alaacon

[MODDING IDEAS] What setting interests you the most among these (Singleplayer)?

Other than overhaul mods, I'm really curious whether there will be graphical enhancement mod, like 4k textures.
  15. Alaacon

Dev Blog

I think we're not getting devblogs anymore.
    That would be unfortunate but understandable.
  16. Alaacon

Dev Blog

Dev blog anytime soon? No pressure though.
  17. Alaacon

I suggest you release the game before further or total global financial collapse

The digital world is not affected much by the much feared economic crisis caused by a very well now global pandemic.
Back
Top Bottom