EA info from steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Marriage was there in previous titles, so i guess it's in. But we didn't have children/death/heir system in previous game. We can only hope at this point ?
Now that i think of this when it says most things it probably mentions absence of kingdom creation. Ruwa is almost 2 years old.

Such great news! My thanks and apreciations to the whole team of Talewords. It would have been so easy for them to just postpone the whole game because of the pandemic, but instead they managed to continue to develope from home (with all the issues it can bring), that right there guys, is commitment and superb proyect management. So yeah congratulations to the whole team for making it possible and give us the fans a bit of joy in these dark days ?

I
Such great news! My thanks and apreciations to the whole team of Talewords. It would have been so easy for them to just postpone the whole game because of the pandemic, but instead they managed to continue to develope from home (with all the issues it can bring), that right there guys, is commitment and superb proyect management. So yeah congratulations to the whole team for making it possible and give us the fans a bit of joy in these dark days ?
Indeed, I love Taleworlds, truly well done.

People on 30 of march are going to be like
4ebbe19da2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom