Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Can somebody toss a coin to this watcher...?

Vlandia is a bit queer. if you said u wanted some Sturgia info, perhaps I would have helped. you know what they say; Sturgia is for real men, but then again u are from the saved-butt-men continent so I can understand. You know, that place where girls are boys and boys are girls.

Sea raiders and or steppe bandits

hehe we have u$215 as minimal wage here. And above that, a tax of 30% on every dollar spent outside the country, so instead of 1u$ = 65$ we have 1=85 to buy games for example :sad: Believe me Australia is Heaven compared with us. (Oh and I forgot the regular tax of 21%)

hehe we have u$215 as minimal wage here. And above that, a tax of 30% on every dollar spent outside the country, so instead of 1u$ = 65$ we have 1=85 to buy games for example :sad: Believe me Australia is Heaven compared with us. (Oh and I forgot the regular tax of 21%)
Lool in germany we have about 43% income taxrate thats almost communism :grin:
Well on the otherhand, we do have a well lets say pretty okish healthcare system compared to other countrys.

Yeah now just imagine somebody from Zagreb how it feels like... First corona then you get fired then earthquake...
Perhaps that's karma, Got family in Zagreb and they say (they are faithfull people) that the Corona is an punishment of God (half the population are drug addicts), the earthquake that destroyed/damaged the Catholic cathedral is maybe just to underline its message even more. Crazy things going on in the world.

If you are from the Balkans do you know the Kremna prophecies... this all reminds me a bit about it.

Perhaps that's karma, Got family in Zagreb and they say (they are faithfull people) that the Corona is an punishment of God (half the population are drug addicts), the earthquake that destroyed/damaged the Catholic cathedral is maybe just to underline its message even more. Crazy things going on in the world.

If you are from the Balkans do you know the Kremna prophecies... this all reminds me a bit about it.
Yeah i am from Balkans, but this isnt punishment from god that sounds to like something religious fanatic would say. Also i can asure you that half of population isnt drug addict... I mean what kind of comment is that half of populatio of zagreb are drug addicts. And no i dont know about Kremna prophecies i will look it up

Back
Top Bottom