Fix smithing and add the Sutton-Hoo helmet

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that I've got your attention, can we fix smithing and also add the Sutton-Hoo helmet to the game, thanks
Ooh and also armour customisation smithing :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you specifically hoping to have fixed in smithing? I know they listed the crafting system as one of the incomplete features for the Early Access release so it's already something they will be working on during this EA stage.

The only thing I'd like to see "fixed" with smithing is adjusting the stamina limit on crafting. It feels like I can't get anything done without having to rest every thirty seconds.

On the topic of smithing though: should I be prioritizing high-difficulty recipes over low-difficulty? Does it make a difference in terms of experience gain?

The only thing I'd like to see "fixed" with smithing is adjusting the stamina limit on crafting. It feels like I can't get anything done without having to rest every thirty seconds.

On the topic of smithing though: should I be prioritizing high-difficulty recipes over low-difficulty? Does it make a difference in terms of experience gain?
I prioritised high difficulty myself and then smelted it down as its higher tier and earnt more smithing XP if that helps

Back
Top Bottom