[MODDING IDEAS] What setting interests you the most among these (Singleplayer)?

What setting interests you the most among these ?

• Republican Rome / Punic Wars / Legendary Greece / Vast amount of cultures (300 BC)

Votes: 59 22.6%
  • Caesar / Roman Empire (50BC - 476 AD)

Votes: 33 12.6%
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3 (a story taking place just after Kotor 2)

Votes: 22 8.4%
  • A Game of Thrones Mod (starting with Robert's Rebellion)

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • An original setting with a lot of freedom

Votes: 38 14.6%
  • An open world (without the main map, only using scenes, may be impossible)

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • An overhaul of Calradia to implement a ton of new features

Votes: 91 34.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lotr - But only when trolls, orcs etc. look good, have the right bodysize etc. (also depends on modularity)
GoT - when not made by cozur or the other mod team (asoiaf mod), minimal to no fantasy
Witcher - has potential
Europe year 1095 - with a huge map and many countries + religion

elder scrolls - nope and never
star wars - jesus please no
warhammer - ewwww

would love a late western roman empire mod since the alternate timeline is pretty much west and east Rome divided bit instead in this game they make it western, southern and northern

One I would love to happen but can't see it happening, would be a mod based on the book series tales of Redwall. Where different races are all different animals. Would be great but very hard to pull off and pretty sure not enough demand for the work required

An Asian setting, with different Chinese, Indian and middleastern factions, and also Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Tibet... For the time period I don't know since it's very interesting from 1000 BC to the XIXth century
Also another setting : the northern half of Africa with the songhai, Tuareg, Arabs, ottomans...

I want something original, for a great amount of freedom, Obviously depends on what the modding allows, but if I could have a Scotsman on a dinosaur leading a tone of fantasy races against a Samurai on top of a dragon leading cultures from 3000 bc to 18th century AD I'd be a happy person.

@HunDeTroie Gotta start off by giving you points OP normally when people make polls on things i only find like 2 things i would actually want but on yours ive found like 5-7 so gg.

Now personally there are three specific mods i want:
1.For Honor mod- played a lot of for honor and i always thought the setting would be perfect for a mount and blade mod. Maybe have 6 different factions (2 knights/2 vikings/2 samurai). Could go into more details on ideas for this mod but i dont want this to drag for 20 paragraphs.
2. Rome Total War start- Basically the one you put at the top of your poll (which is also the one that got my vote). That era is probably one of my favorites in history there such a huge variety of cultures (Rome/Gaul/Carthage/Greek/Egypt/etc) it would be an incredible mod for Bannerlord.
3. Star Wars:The Old Republic- Probably my favorite time period in Star Wars is the time right before the second galactic war between the Republic and the Sith empire during the cold war. Not sure how it would work in Mount and Blade Bannerlord, but ive seen the star wars mod for warband and if its anything like that id be in heaven.

I'm sure the GoT mod market will be pretty saturated but I do like the idea of one being set during Robert's Rebellion. It's definitely a more niche setting but it's always been my favorite start in the CK2 mod and I'd love to play it in Bannerlord as well. Maybe once there are some established GoT mods, it would make sense to create alternate starting periods as submods rather than having 30 different mod teams working on 30 different GoT mods.

Back
Top Bottom