• Users: Shatti
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shatti

Top 10 Mount and Blade Warband Mods

Sharing the top 10 Warband Mods
  2. Shatti

Bannerlord stalemate is ridiculous

hi everyone, i bet that half of you here (including the developers) have their life changed a lot since bannerlord announcement. people got new jobs, gradated from college, got married, became fathers and maybe became busy in their life or even died. and it's still a stalemate in bannerlord...
  3. Shatti

Bring back Spear combat

so, this is a sneaky way to show you my awful video that i have made yesterday :fruity: but, yeah it shows how fun spears and how much i loved warband satisfying spear combat #spearslifematters #warbandcombat #customizationmatters #roleplayingmatters anyway, have fun watching, i'm not top...
  4. Shatti

Shatti "SpearMaster" II

hi, i want to share my awesome skills :iamamoron: shatti "spearmaster" part II video
  5. Shatti

A thread for veterans

Hey you “warband veterens” whats up what should we do now ? Devs has a little different view to what some of us want i just want to know, are we really just a “vocal minority” and the game design gonna stay like this ? I want to know if thats true “that we are just a few bunch of people”...
  6. Shatti

the game is incredible with Ultrawide screen

i just change my monitor yesterday from 2560x1440 to 3440x1440 21:9 screen. all the games are amazing now with ultrawide, total war, battlefield and many other games. but i have to say that bannerlord amazed me the most, it's like it was optimized to UW settings its just fits right with this...
  7. Shatti

spear on-foot sucks

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) bring back normal spears !! devs, watch this and take influence or if u don't like it watch other spear shield combat in YouTube or watch total war tiny soldiers moving their spears
  8. Shatti

anyone concerned about 1.5.0

so everyone is ok about changing the weapon perks ? removing swords :razz: hell yeah not important removing mid range war spears :razz: hell yeah not important anyone care ? anyone here love swords or using spear on foot ? please put the basic weapons in a "global perk for the whole faction...
  9. Shatti

Hooked attack and spear bracing

first of all, Thanks Devs, I appreciate the new upcoming changes Now,, 1-Is hocked attack basically a cheat ?! 2-Removing the shield to hold the polearm 2handed then bracing takes a long time -Is there an animation for bracing while am holding a shield ? (Removing the shield automaticly to my...
  10. Shatti

Shatti "SpearMaster" (my video)

Hi everyone, this is my first video for Bannerlord Note: i upload once or twice a year, i try to collect more clips for more quality video overall i believe that this video is a decent but not yet amazing video i will make the next one better. thanks for passing here :coffee:
  11. Shatti

i had a whole skyrim campaign and came back here !!

and there is nothing !! early acces seems going to be a long trip -bug reports haven't been solved -same patch nothing new -same official threads, Really !! that's what nags me the most, i see replies from the devs talking about how Co op is hard to make while a released captain mod has it's...
  12. Shatti

Need More Info problem in captain "bug"

i think it's a bug, i'm not sure but the troops now, after a couple of times giving them commands they get stuck to have a large space between them they go from this: :::::::::::::::::: to this: : : : : : : : : : no matter what i do, i tried changing formation to lines...
  13. Shatti

throwables are bugged in captain mod

bots are using throwables very slowely in captain mod, half of them set idle and not throwing even if the enemy is close
  14. Shatti

swing speed doesn't mean the weapon is fast

so, the heavy northern axe has a "90 swing speed" while the northern sword has "89 swing speed" but it's clearly that the sword is faster when i use it in MP is the handling stats contributes to this ? or there is a hidden stats like "weapon weight" is controlling the overall weapon speed ...
  15. Shatti

Unhealthy attitudes appearing with time in "Captain Mod"

Hi devs, so after playing a lot in captain mod, it seems that there is some unhealthy attitudes are growing with time the more the players are spending time in this mod. The issue: the scoreboard is becoming the main thing in this mod, players are trying to engage as late as possible in the...
  16. Shatti

2handed rebalance in MP

i would like to discuss 2handed weapons in a way that several 2handers will be suited for duels. and to make them have more blocking and handling chance, i'm talking about compromising some "existing 2handers" damage and length stats to their speed and handling for myself i will speak only of...
  17. Shatti

no problem, keep the class system but...

i had +3600 hours in warband i will accept the new class system but the game lacks: 1- swinging spear, i love it, let me swing it if i drop my shield 2-more options in the class system "now it means, u will never ever have a2handed sword with a sword and shield" which is another style many...
  18. Shatti

crashing a lot "captain mod"

i'm repeating this thread, but the crashing are waaay more often now, i checked with other players, so it's definitely the servers the ratio is 50/50 crash chance (today)
  19. Shatti

server crashing a lot after the patch

the crashes happen in the middle of the match in captain mod and this start happening a lot after the latest patch, "i don't use beta", i use only the real patch
  20. Shatti

this map is too dark & blue

i don't know how to upload an image from my desktop, --- there is a map when u play captain mod, the one that has a big circle in the middle where player do clash into each other most of the time it's too blue, and dark i specifically increase my screen brightness when i play this map.
Back
Top Bottom