i had a whole skyrim campaign and came back here !!

Users who are viewing this thread

and there is nothing !!
early acces seems going to be a long trip
-bug reports haven't been solved
-same patch nothing new
-same official threads, Really !!
that's what nags me the most, i see replies from the devs talking about how Co op is hard to make
while a released captain mod has it's formations bugged and no change to that since 1 & half month
i think i'ts total war time now, this is tooo slow

Meanwhile on the front page of the total war forums...

uQEZr1g.png

L8S7lxy.png

Total War has game breaking bugs, a community team that goes radio silent for months and patches that come every 3-4 months (at best)

People need to stop pretending TW are some exceptional case of mismanagement...

You guys are making my days. I like to be helpful in these places but oh boy, there is an unrelenting stream of your stereotype threads, it's only funny anymore.

C
and there is nothing !!
early acces seems going to be a long trip
-bug reports haven't been solved
-same patch nothing new
-same official threads, Really !!
that's what nags me the most, i see replies from the devs talking about how Co op is hard to make
while a released captain mod has it's formations bugged and no change to that since 1 & half month
Callum is not a dev but the CM.

it's ok to make these threads since we paid for the game
they should take these threads with an open heart
they could use them to change their priority to the development

captain mod was good until the formations got bugged from the last patch
so, yeah i will complain for this long period for fixing, the bug it self drove me out the game until fixing

One major bug added :grin:
It was happening time to time, but now it happens EVERYTIME...

I mean when I met the lord on the campaign map and can't get away from him,being stuck in constant dialogue loop.

There are few workarounds but they either involve cheat-mode enabling, or tedious mad-clicking and few minute-long struggle.

uQEZr1g.png

L8S7lxy.png

Total War has game breaking bugs, a community team that goes radio silent for months and patches that come every 3-4 months (at best)

Ninjas don´t get their smoke bomb ammunition bonus is game breaking? Are you f****** kidding?

Then all non working perks are gamebreaking bugs too in Bannerlord.

I have 500+ hours in like all Total War games.....

it's ok to make these threads since we paid for the game
they should take these threads with an open heart
they could use them to change their priority to the development

captain mod was good until the formations got bugged from the last patch
so, yeah i will complain for this long period for fixing, the bug it self drove me out the game until fixing

If they were constructive threads I would agree. But the vast majority are just entitled manchildren whining they didn't get a full game when the disclaimers clearly said it was unfinished and there would be bugs and missing content.

Ninjas don´t get their smoke bomb ammunition bonus is game breaking? Are you f****** kidding?

There's nothing gamebreaking about the missing perks. Plenty of people finish campaigns without them.

There's nothing gamebreaking about the missing perks. Plenty of people finish campaigns without them.
You didn´t get my point. This dude posted a picture of the Total War Forum where some dude said: "Smoke bomb bonus doesn´t work" and he claimed that this is gamebreaking....that´s why I compared it to the Bannerlord perks.

I guess that puts the endless negativity into perspective. You see the same stuff on every gaming forum.

You didn´t get my point. This dude posted a picture of the Total War Forum where some dude said: "Smoke bomb bonus doesn´t work" and he claimed that this is gamebreaking....that´s why I compared it to the Bannerlord perks.
No that's just to put it into perspective. The game breaking bugs for Total war are Weapon Strength adjustments don't work, end battle mechanics don't fire properly, legendary traits are bugged, reinforcements aren't working as expected, there are currently infinite money glitches... etc. etc. The point was I can go onto the forum for total war and within 5 seconds see a thread whining and complaining - just like any other game forum...

Here is the front page of the mordhau forums...

73cxQA5.png

Front page of Battlefront II

YMlfhbh.png

Need I go on?

uQEZr1g.png

L8S7lxy.png

10/10.
Well played Sir

I played a whole morrowind campaign and then came back but to be fair I used alchemy and it only took the better part of the afternoon.

I expect for every speedrun I do for there to be at least one patch, come on TW.

No that's just to put it into perspective. The game breaking bugs for Total war are Weapon Strength adjustments don't work, end battle mechanics don't fire properly, legendary traits are bugged, reinforcements aren't working as expected, there are currently infinite money glitches... etc. etc. The point was I can go onto the forum for total war and within 5 seconds see a thread whining and complaining - just like any other game forum...

73cxQA5.png

YMlfhbh.png

Need I go on?
Never argue with angry and entitled people.

hey ! they already sold too much! 7mil more!
they need time to enjoy vacation time!
and also they just upload macro internal a.b combat test. ~ well well

Need I go on?

Nope. It still doesn´t make Bannerlord a better game. And those Total War games are still totally playable.

TTW Warhammer 2 has around 30k daily players. And it´s a few years old, totally unplayable it seems.

Bannerlord on the other hand, as a new game, is around 15k. Constantly dropping since release, but we already talked about that.

It´s like buying a car with 3 wheels only ond some is saying: but dude, it´s still good, there are even cars with only 1 or 2 wheels!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom