Search results for query: *

1. Bjorn The Dead

What does clan system serve in gameplay?

On the player side of things, being a clan is good. You can form big army with them, you can form caravan with your clan member, you can send them do quest etc. These are good things to have and I appreciate it. But on the side of npcs, what being a clan does in the gameplay other than making...
  2. Bjorn The Dead

Missing WB features are not up to the standards of Bannerlord!

@trhan12 went to Gamescom this year. He is a Turkish forum user. In the quote above, there is a statement he delivered to whoever he spoke in Gamescom and also the answer. Let me transtlate it: trhan12: "The community really got sadden by the fact that there are missing features from WB in BL"...
  3. Bjorn The Dead

Yet another thread about being able to command formation X to charge only to enemy formation Y

I know, I know. There are countless thread about this but I think it is worth to open another thread and fighting for until the game is out of EA. I certainly do not want to pay a DLC which makes this possible or install a mod for a thing as basic as this. I did a poll at r/mountandblade...
  4. Bjorn The Dead

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

So there is a new interview with Armağan Yavuz. Although it is 17 minutes long, there are two information regarding Bannerlord I found worthy to translate. -First one is that the game sold 3 millions right now. -Second one is about console ports. The interviewer asks "How development of...
  5. Bjorn The Dead

Is the opinion which there is so many new players introduced to M&B series with Bannerlord a myth?

First of all, a disclaimer. r/mountandblade subreddit founded at Jun 3, 2009. So demographically, there is huge chance that this subreddit consists so many of old players but still this is the largest social platform directly related M&B series ever. As I ventured this forum, I stumbled upon...
  6. Bjorn The Dead

Is the dynasty mechanic wasted feature and is it also the reason fast paced combat agenda pushed by TW?

Polls goes like this: 1- I played just with my main character, 2- I died and chose a successor, 3- My chosen successor died and I chose another one, 4- My second successor died and I chose another one, so on and so forth So I did another poll at the r/mountandblade subreddit regarding how many...
  7. Bjorn The Dead

Sata ssd temperature problem

I did not see any relevant subforum to post this so I post it here. Recently, I bought samsung 870 evo 2.5 inch sata ssd. I plug it to my laptop. Samsun recommended temperature interval 0-70 celsius degree. Although my room is not hot, ssd got 60 degree when I was playing game. When it is...
  8. Bjorn The Dead

What do you guys think about Influence?

When first announced in one of TW devblogs, I thought it would be a good mechanic. But as soon as I started to play, this influence system feels off for me. Simply because, when I farm sufficient amount of looters, I am able to order around other clan members of the faction I am in. I mean how...
  9. Bjorn The Dead

SP - UI Encyclopedia Sorting Check Box

Sorting in encyclopedia is a fantastic addition. Thank you Mray! Sometimes you really have to go back and forward by using top left buttons in encyclopedia to see the information you need. When you do that, sorting you did is gone. How about a check box near the sorting so when you go back and...
  10. Bjorn The Dead

Sandbox Or Campaign Mode

After sandbox mode came, I never ever played campaign mode and I dare to say that I don't think I will. I don't even know what kind of state campaign mod is in right now. I really wonder what TW forum community prefer. So I created a poll to see the result. Of course, if Campaign mode is not in...
  11. Bjorn The Dead

Auto-Generated Battle Maps(A forgotten gamplay part)

I am 99% of sure this is already too late to ask for this but I am going to ask it anyway. I just watched a Resonant video( Revisiting Warband After Bannerlord... Was It REALLY ALL THAT GOOD? - YouTube ). At 2:38, he enters a battle with looters and baaaammmm! You are in a map you never...
  12. Bjorn The Dead

Resolved Test Clan

Summary: I am a vassal of Khuzait. They declared war upon Test Clan whose leader is Emperor of Western Empire . The banner of Test Clan is not something I have seen before. I loaded older save and Khuzait declared war upon Western Empire this time so my problem is solved but I wanted to let you...
  13. Bjorn The Dead

Bunları biliyor muydunuz?

Dün gece bu videoya denk geldim ve içerisinde benim hiç bilmediğim belki sizin de bilmediğiniz ve oyunun bize direkt açıklamadığı bazı özellikleri gördüm ve paylaşmak istedim. 1) Oyun içerisinde B tuşuna basarak sancağınızı tekrar değiştirmek. Tahmin ediyorum ki bunu çoğunuz biliyordunuz...
  14. Bjorn The Dead

Commanding by mouse in singleplayer

This comment from new pinging system suggestion thread made me think of this new idea. Of course, it should be optional. It is like this: When you open this menu, your mouse buttons will be linked to this menu. Scrolling down or up by your mouse will change the selection, right click will...
  15. Bjorn The Dead

Can't rebel diplomacy litdum v.3

I am playing the mod diplomacy litdum v.3. I have a problem which is Sultan Hakim is giving me all the fief I want so I can't rebel and start my kingdom. My relation with him is 86. Is there a way to solve this or my only choice is conquering castles until he won't give me the fief I want.
  16. Bjorn The Dead

Starting as a vassal or a king.

Sometimes in WB, early gameplay is boring and struggling to me which is leveling up your charecter, finding companions, opening up enterprises etc. In some modes and in custom charecter creation mod, you can start as a vassal or even a king. Ofcourse when we play Bannerlord for the first time...
  17. Bjorn The Dead

Diplomacy mod suggestions

So I played lots of hours in diplomacy mod. I am looking for a new mod but the problem is when I found one, it does not have the features of diplomacy. I want a new mod to play with all the features of diplomacy in it, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  18. Bjorn The Dead

A point about archery

In history archers use their right side of the bow for reloading which is faster but bad for aiming. I am not so sure about western archery but I know tihs is a fact for eastern archery. I am 99% sure that TW knows this but they did not use it. Why? Note: For those who complains about...
  19. Bjorn The Dead

Reemerging Factions

If this is posted before, I am sorry. I couldn't find it. So as we all know in warband, once a faction eliminated there is no chance they are coming back. In bannerlord, can there be a feature like when you eliminated one faction but you rule poorly in terms of politic and some lord might...
  20. Bjorn The Dead

the lord keep the land while turning?

when I was playing warband today, I turned a lord in to my kingdom from rodoks. suddenly, two of the rodoks cities became my kindom's land. the lord kept his fiefs while turning or is this a bug?
Back
Top Bottom