Reemerging Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

If this is posted before, I am sorry. I couldn't find it.

So as we all know in warband, once a faction eliminated there is no chance they are coming back. In bannerlord, can there be a feature like when you eliminated one faction but you rule poorly in terms of politic and some lord might decide siding with a cliamant or previous king if you didn't kill him (if killing a king is possible in bannerlord). In the end, they declare war upon you so you have to eliminate the faction once again.

John.M said:
I'm pretty sure this is a feature in Warband.

The Player siding with claimants is a feature, though what Bjorn is suggesting is for the AI to put claimants up to dispute the Player's rule.

Styo said:
I would like to see AI factions break into civil war as well..
Voso said:
John.M said:
I'm pretty sure this is a feature in Warband.

The Player siding with claimants is a feature, though what Bjorn is suggesting is for the AI to put claimants up to dispute the Player's rule.

Exactly Styo and Voso, I like to see these kind of things to happen. In bannerlord it would be good that even a lord might claim he is the rightfull king and your country breaks into a civil war, if the lord family is strong enough and he is mad at you because of your political decisions.

John.M said:
Yes I know. I may be remembering gameplay from Floris, it kinda mixes sometimes.
Edit:
http://floris.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Restoration

Yep, my bad, was a feature of Floris.

Thanks for the information bro. I am new in warband and I am not familiar with the mods.

Not sure what you mean by "claimants". (Like the ones that sit around in castles waiting for you to help them?)

However, I have run across one or another of the kings after their kingdom is gone, just sitting around doing jack with 150 men which ... you know ... they could be using...

Just sayin'

thefinn said:
Not sure what you mean by "claimants". (Like the ones that sit around in castles waiting for you to help them?)

However, I have run across one or another of the kings after their kingdom is gone, just sitting around doing jack with 150 men which ... you know ... they could be using...

Just sayin'

Yes, when I say claimant I meant what you understand. But in bannerlord we might have an improved version of it. Like claimants are doing stuff which are to raise an army or to try to influence politics. Even they might side with an enemy of his faction.

In my savedgame which all of the faction are defeated, at the charecters menu it says all the kings, khan and the sultan left the realm.

Back
Top Bottom