Search results for query: *

• Users: user32167
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Town/Castle: Loyalty - Food - Rebellion death spiral

We have the following mechanics: - If food goes below zero, loyalty drops - If loyalty is too low, rebellions can happen Contributing problems: - If owner is not same culture, there is a -3 to loyalty (partially mitigated by a same-culture governor) - Donating tons of food does not make a city...
  2. Gang turf battle is basically unwinnable without cheese

It seems like we got something that's even worse than fighting Forest Bandit Hideout. In gang turf battle, you are pit against 10 to 20 odds with only your city gear which is basically useless. Despite putting best melee troops on top of the roster, the fight will still somehow choose archers...
  3. [Fief voting] Upstart lord and Soverign getting disproportionate amount of fiefs

Joined Vlandia which is steamrolling everyone. A problem I noticed is that the Derhert and a newly-defected lord Oros were basically getting every new fief. If Derhert is on the vote, he wins. Otherwise, Oros always wins. Right now Derhert has more than 10 fiefs and Oros has 5. There needs to...
  4. Please give direct control over attack direction and type

More often than not in melee, my character will waste his attack turn by using terrible attack animations. For example, if I have a bunch of allies on my right, he will try to execute a slash from his right resulting in his allies blocking it. This issue was an annoyance in Warband but has...
  5. NPC conversation screens needs to be optimized

First of all, I would like to say this is a pretty polished Early-Access. I like the game a lot so far even though there are moments where I am frustrated. In any case, one major painpoint I have with the game is that whenever you want to talk to someone, you'd switch from campaign map to a...
  6. Please change bandit fight mechanics

It's supposed to be an ambush but yet the enemy has a great deal of advantage over you. You are outnumbered 3 to 1, you can't stealth kill, your missiles are limited, you can't choose who comes with you, and you got a boss battle where you are completed exposed. It's an annoyance factor right...
  7. Player's AI troops getting stuck during defensive sieges

I noticed that my archers start getting stuck as the siege progresses. They'd form a mothball around each other and not shoot or attack until someone melees them. And when that happens, all of them go to melee mode and would still not shoot despite having a fair bit of distance. This makes some...
  8. [Review] Issues encountered on first 3 hours of playing

(1) CTD every 30 minutes Enough said. I use EVGA 460 GTX, i5, 8 GB RAM with Windows 7. Very standard gig. (2) Lag Experienced when choosing a town-interaction option, entering the town-interaction menu, changing screens. Never experienced in Warband (3) Starting stats Very uncustomizable...
  9. [Quest] Monastery land

So I got this quest to resolve a land dispute with the church. The monk was obviously lying and the peasant appears to be honest. With a persuasion of 7, I can't get the quest to succeed unless I choose to give the land to the monastery. There's no way to tell the abbot that the monk's lying and...
  10. Impossible to control archers when defending siege (CoM)

Hi all, I am using the mod "Collection of Mods" (CoM) for Warband. I don't think it's mod specific, but my archers and troops always want to charge towards the castle exit when I am defending sieges. They'd even just walk down the siege tower or ladder even when told not to. When not walking...
Back
Top Bottom