Search results for query: *

• Users: Druidic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Druidic

Mercenary Attacking Faction on Truce?

I am playing on Prophesy of Pendor, but I've done this in numerous mods as well as vanilla, where I help out a faction against a kingdom's lord, while my faction has a truce with the faction whose lord I'm helping against. To simplify it: Player: Is a mercenary in employ of Faction A Lord...
  2. Druidic

What is this weapon?

I was playing Age of Empires II recently when I came across a curious sight in one of the cutscene slides for the Attila campaign. I don't regard the Age of Empires series to be historically accurate to a great degree, but this particular slide stood out to me. A sword of sorts, with a spiked...
  3. Druidic

Cement Lasting Alliance with King?

This is perhaps the most baffling thing about Warband. The dialog option to ask about marriage to a ruler of a faction, only to have them say "You will not take offense if I tell you that, as a king, I have other plans for my children." Firstly, what children? Secondly, I searched the module...
  4. Druidic

Bannerlord Discussion Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Since in this section there doesn't seem to be a serious discussion thread, and there's now an archived information thread, we may as well make a new thread to call home. I won't copy-paste the info that Doctor Painkiller had in the original since that's stuff for the information thread, but we...
  5. Druidic

OSP Code Campaign [WIP] Secede From a Kingdom! (Updated 1/18/2017)

This is a work-in-progress OSP code (hence the tag in the title) and also my first OSP. Just putting that out there. I plan to add features later on, as you will see at the bottom of this post. This is a feature where the player can leave the faction they are in while still retaining fiefs...
  6. Druidic

Editing the 'Leave Faction' Script, and a Syntax Error

So, I've got some ideas on a list, and the first one I want to try out is a modification to the "lord_ask_leave_service" bit in module_dialogs.py, which if successful, would allow the player to secede, or retain their fiefs when leaving the service of the king, but will initiate war between the...
  7. Druidic

The Soviet Union and the Allies in World War II

I find very few explanations for the limbo I see between the German-Soviet invasion of Poland and the Allies' response to it, namely in their reactions to the Soviet invasion. The ones I have found I can't verify, so here I am asking you guys. I find it odd that the Allies didn't consider...
  8. Druidic

Warband Sound Issues (Or M&B in General)

Since last Christmas (Yeah, I was putting up with this for that long) I have been having trouble with Warband, With Fire and Sword, even Caribbean, particularly in the sound at times. Before I go further, I'll say that the only things that have changed in my computer sound-wise last Christmas...
  9. Druidic

Color-Coded Message Mini-Mod Questions

So, buried in the OSP subforum is this thread, titled "Color Coded Messages". I had seen this in action on Prophesy of Pendor and other mods, and wanted to test it out. I'm working on a personal (for now) project to learn a bit more about the module system, so I decided to use this mod...
  10. Druidic

TaleWorlds forum down at times? (12/12/15)

A few times today, 3 as of writing this, the TW forum seemed to be down, with this error popping up. Somebody doing maintenance or was there something wrong?
  11. Druidic

Any "Official" rules of modding?

I have not found a thread related to modding that covers this, even though I know that in various threads there were topics that borderlined on this. My main question is: What are the limits a modder could have if they were to release their work on the forum? I ask this because a side project...
  12. Druidic

Serial Key not showing up in Regedit.exe

Napoleonic Wars (Gamestop App Purchase) requires a serial key to connect to a server. I'm not asking for one since I already have one for Native. Apparently, though, the Native serial key does not work with Napoleonic Wars. I went searching through the Registry Editor to find the Napoleonic...
  13. Druidic

I had an accident :P

So... this is pretty embarrassing, but I found out where my build_module.bat's directory is... The WFAS folder, not the Warband folder. Luckily I don't play WFAS very much, but this is somewhat alarming to me. The folder's name is Ogniem i Mieczem. Is that the ACTUAL WFAS game or is it just...
  14. Druidic

WFAS Module System?

I searched through this board... Is there no Module System for WFAS up for download? I see a few mods here but I'm wondering how they got made... if there was no Mod System. If I need to run the Warband Module System, I will. granted I'd want to know how, but if it is that simple then I'm all...
  15. Druidic

Module System Problems

I came across a very... very odd problem. I decided to start up the 1.158 Warband Module System folder again to edit some things for an experimental mod for Warband. I generally use Notepad++ to edit the files in the system, so I decided to do just that. Now, normally when I enter the folder...
  16. Druidic

Can't join a friend's game

I'm having a problem right now. I've searched a few threads but have not found the correct requirements that match what I'm dealing with. I have a non-Steam version of Mount and Blade: Warband, bought from the Gamestop App. I got the serial key, so I should have no problem joining. My friend is...
  17. Druidic

A feature that needs verifying?

I'm working on adding a feature to my mod that allows you to force peasants into your service as a hostile action for free. This will lower relations with the village and lord, and would dramatically lower morale for the newly gained "free" troops. I'm using the module system to make this, and...
  18. Druidic

Can't join Napoleonic Wars servers?

You've probably had this question many, many times, but I can't join Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars servers. What's worse, I have the non-steam version. Bought from the Taleworlds site. I know that on purchase, you're supposed to get SOMETHING resembling a Serial Key, and yes, I'm figuring...
  19. Druidic

SP Musket Era 1700's Mod [DISCONTINUED]

THIS MOD HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED I just haven't been motivated or interested in developing it lately, partially due to the monotonous task of editing script and dialog files. Yes, that's what all modders go through, but having to change "liege" to "King" and "Calradia" to "Europe/Germany" was...
Back
Top Bottom