Search results for query: *

1. Chinta Kari

SP Native Wild Lands!

Hi folks, I humbly present you this minor mod with which I have been fiddling around for half a year or so. It all started by modifying small aspects of native in order to make it suit better my personal preferences. Then I sort of "released" it in a non-English speaking community and, since...
  2. Chinta Kari

How to? Mission Templates

Hi people, I'm in need of some basic knowledge and I hope that someone with it will bother to share it with me.  *hopeless newbie pledge* :roll: What's the difference between a scene (as in module_scene.py) and a mission template (module_mission_template.py)? For example, do you know the...
  3. Chinta Kari

Gambling?

Hi all, I am afraid that I am a total inept because I never get anything out of the search function; so I ask you guys: Today I was discussing with my brother about the betting in tournaments (we agreed that bets amounts should be rised but that odds should be modified according to renown and...
  4. Chinta Kari

Free-cam after death, battle continues.

Hi folks, I have seen some threads that treat the topic but I seem too inept to dig it. So I wonder if some charitable soul of the forum would be so kind as to explain me how to do it in a fool-friendly way. Basically, what I would like is that once the main char falls in combat the battle...
  5. Chinta Kari

Otra versión de la traducción al Español

Saludos, Pues eso, que he hecho una modificación de la traducción a partir de la oficial (trabajo de Immortality y Rhaenys, de Clan DLAN) y que os dejo el link al repository por si queréis echarle un ojo. Ah, y si encontráis errores o tenéis sugerencias lo que sea, pues ya sabéis! :)
  6. Chinta Kari

Question about the imodbits (item modifiers)

Hi all, I would like to know (for translation purposes) where in the Module System are the imodbits defined. My idea is to create a second set of modifiers identical to the first one so that I can later define which items go with which set of modifiers, making it two separate registers for...
  7. Chinta Kari

How to use the old versions' war cries (Bastaaard!).

Hi all, I remember that in some older version of M&B, I think it was around 0.9xx, instead of the basic grunt that enemies have now, they would shout things like "coward!" or "you are a bastard!". I understand that to commercialize the game these things were put away, but I cannot forget the...
  8. Chinta Kari

Battle Stats?

Hiho everyone, I was just wondering if there exists any mod that shows some sort of stats at the end of a battle so you can see each troop's kills. I was just wondering how effective each troop kind is, and I would be infinitely glad to have such a possibility. I thought that since troops...
  9. Chinta Kari

Upgrading troops while in sieges.

I didn't bothered to suggest it before because I thought it would be too obvious an improvement to make, but as new versions are being released, I wonder. And I am not sure if it is a bug or a suggestion. I find it more a bug, but anyway. If you are on a siege, and "build ladder/siege tower"...
Back
Top Bottom