Search results for query: *

1. "Immersive Combat"

Two Modes: Offensive Defensive Eight Ways of Attack\Defensive: Forward Upper Right Middle Right Lower Right Backward Lower Left Middle Left Upper Left To attack: Hold down LMB (Attack) and move your mouse the direction of which swing you want. For example, if you want to swing to the upper...
  2. SP Sci-Fi SPACE: The Final Frontier

SPACE: The Final Frontier A Modification for Mount & Blade Explore five distinct different planets, travel through space in your own ship, dock at space-sports and space-stations, board enemy vessels in space, battles on land & in space, diverse architexture & weapons... "Space: The Final...
  3. "Battlefield Objects"

Alright, the general idea is randomly placed battlefield objects that can be activated and used by both the player and AI. Mostly these objects would allow cover & ambushing. They would be place randomly on the battlefield, like trees & boulders although with some thought. Using them would...
  4. "+1 Shield" Possible?

Hey all! I've been writing some story and all for a mod I've got in mind. Anyway, is it possible to attach "modifiers" to armor and the like, particularly shields, to allow for "+1 ______"? My mod includes several Gods and Prophets, each with their own banner. The banner would be on shields...
  5. Controlling your Horde

Here's a suggestion: More, fine-tuned, controlling of OUR armies. Something like Full-Spectrum Warrior, but Medieval. Use F1 through F4 to select groups (Everybody, Sergeants, Ranged, Melee). In order to select the Mounted portion of groups simply hold shift while selecting a group. You will...
  6. Mod User FAQ

Mod Types: There are three types of mod packages: Packed, Installable, and Crappy-Idiocy. Packed and Installable are the most common. Luckily I have not yet encountered Crappy-Idiocy. In order to use a mod you must first install it, however first some definitions: -Packed The most common type...
  7. Dvd's Icon Requesting Thread

I have found that I have an uncanny ability to make Icons. I found this while fideling around with Gmax and the book "An Introduction to Videogame Level Designing". Very good reading, I recommend it. Anyway, first two questions: Is it possible to turn .gmax files into a file that M&B can use...
  8. Pick a Side, any Side!

So, here you are: Red Eye the Conqueror, decked out in full Black Armor, wielding that Bloody Sword from a mod, and riding a great black warhorse. You ride towards a battle between the strong Dark Knights and the weak scum known as peasants. You draw your blade for a slaughter and initiate the...
  9. Economy III: The Player Strikes Back!

Welcome all! Today's lesson in Economics covers; -Building -Location -Caravans & Routes -Guards -Denars -Keep -Castle -Tower -Roads -Rented Land -Nuclear Weapons Chapter 1.) Building First up is the best: Building your Empire! As you know there are two types of buildings, Economic &...
  10. Economy II: The Effects

Welcome all! It is time for... ECONOMY II! Today's daily session includes: - Effects of Good Economy on Cities - Caravans & Bandits - How a Caravan Route Works - Why do you care...? 1.) Effects of Good Economy on Cities What happens if a City mounts thousands and thousands of Denars a day...
  11. Economy I: AI Economy

Well, I have tried this thread 3 times. Each time I have restarted, and I realized why. The current economy in the game makes NO SENSE. At all. First off, what type of Oil (Suno) are we talking about? Black Gold or Sweet Smelling? If it is industrial Oil than what is it used for? If it is Oil...
  12. The Sounds of Combat

Meh, I just killed 20 Dark Knights and it sounded like killing 20 River Pirates. We need... THE SOUNDS OF COMBAT! Alright, so basically the sounds need to be improved. When a person gets hit we want to hear the sword go through them, hear them scream, and hear them groan in agony as they die...
  13. Texture Improvements

1.) Parallax Mapping Adds a 3D look to a texture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax_mapping http://www.terathon.com/images/parallax.jpg 2.) Bump Mapping Adds a reaction to shading. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_mapping http://mars.walagata.com/w/reedbeta/shaders/screen1.jpg Using both...
  14. Mod Information

This should be the uniform Mod topic System: (Type, Version) Title There are 4 types: WIP: Work in Progress REL: Release QSN: Question TST: Test Version signifies what version the mod is of, ie; .13. The title is obviously the title of the mod. Here is an example of the system in action...
  15. (0.731) No more killing?

You can kill neutral characters, ie; The Zendar townsfolk, but no longer can you kill the faction characters, ie; the Swadian Counts. What is up with that? -Dvd
  16. New Interior List

Vaegir: (Uh) Swadian: Tihr (Count, Tavern, Merchant) Sargoth (Count, Tavern, Merchant) Uxhal (Tavern) Veluca (Count) Neutral: (Uh) Help improve this list with towns that have new interiors and the interiors in the towns. -Dvd
  17. Grass Not Appearing?

Hi all! Not sure about my exact specs but I can tell you this: My PC can run Doom 3 and Half Life 2 at once, while playing Quake 4. No joking. So, I am quite interesting in why 3D Grass is not appearing. I turned it on and yet there is still no grass. Anyone have any ideas? -Dvd
  18. Interesting Firearm Ammo

The Firearm ammo does not respawn. I repeat, it does not respawn after a battle. If you use 12 shots, then they are gone for good. Which is cool. Arrows, bolts, and throwing items all respawn however. -Dvd
  19. Not just sieges, but PLAYER CASTLES!

Alright. As we all know there are now sieges in the game. But has anyone tried entering a castle after you have completed the siege? I did. And lo and behold: "Inspect the Castle" "Station Troops" "Rest until Morning" "Leave" So, of course I stationed some troops and then inspected the castle...
  20. New Features

I am attempting to build up a list of features that *MAY* be in the next of version of Mount & Blade. Most of these are from looking at the new screenshots and reading the Screenshot thread. *New Animations ---Horse (Maybe) *New Models ---Fires ---Forges ---Buildings ---Doors ---Bridges...
Back
Top Bottom