New Features

Users who are viewing this thread

(:) Dvd (:)

Regular
I am attempting to build up a list of features that *MAY* be in the next of version of Mount & Blade. Most of these are from looking at the new screenshots and reading the Screenshot thread.

*New Animations
---Horse (Maybe)
*New Models
---Fires
---Forges
---Buildings
---Doors
---Bridges
---Castles
*New Armor
---Full-Body Mail Shirt
*New Landscapes
---Grass!
---Realistic Landscapes
---Greener Water
*New Command System?

*Edited due to Updates from Armagan*

-Dvd

armagan said:
Hello Folks!

Just to clear a few small things: the screenshot for the character window is left over from the old versions (the game used to have an endurance riding skill ages ago) There are no siege defense missions yet (and no siege weapons either). and I am afraid there is no new running animation.

:???:

DVD, wait for the new version to actually be uploaded before ripping features out of your ass.

elMerda said:
armagan said:
Hello Folks!

Just to clear a few small things: the screenshot for the character window is left over from the old versions (the game used to have an endurance riding skill ages ago) There are no siege defense missions yet (and no siege weapons either). and I am afraid there is no new running animation.

Not to worry, there's a siege defence mission in Storymod, and with the new AI in .730 it will probably be better playable than it is now.

Newsworthily,
Winter

Winter said:
elMerda said:
armagan said:
Hello Folks!

Not to worry, there's a siege defence mission in Storymod, and with the new AI in .730 it will probably be better playable than it is now.

Newsworthily,
Winter

Thankyou god XD

Excitement about a new release is one thing (I'm excited because it means game development is alive and well - great job guys).

But so many people have been babbling on and on about it being a BIG IMPORVEMENT!!!1!!1!!! and seriously all I see from the screenshots are a few new models. And grass. Which I am going to turn off the moment my download completes. Woo woo.

fisheye said:
Excitement about a new release is one thing (I'm excited because it means game development is alive and well - great job guys).

But so many people have been babbling on and on about it being a BIG IMPORVEMENT!!!1!!1!!! and seriously all I see from the screenshots are a few new models. And grass. Which I am going to turn off the moment my download completes. Woo woo.

Totally agree. But let's wait and see.

I'm still worried by the fact that the computer taking the screen shots is probably twice as fast as my 2.8 ghz, 5700fx 1gig or ram, from the screen shots where the fps counter is on, but it is turned off on some of the battles :???:
I,m going to install water cooling and overclock. mabye :smile:

Back
Top Bottom