Search results for query: *

• Users: Meneldur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Meneldur

glitchers in bannerlord

about 8 to 9 pm german time on this server: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2282824015448338514/22CCB1C7E9CD888448C31B0C895FE1E9B633429D/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false...
  2. Meneldur

once upon a time in march 30 2010

you released Warband. Some time before the beta was proving that a flanking single 2hand could run through a whole encounter and hijack the melee all alone by running and spamming. You decided to "balance" this by mega buff arrows and bolts. Me assumes part of this decision was made out of the...
  3. Meneldur

could no connect to server

since today...anyone else? edit1) steaam platform btw
  4. Meneldur

the grund grind: a salty mutliplayer suggestion+complainment "thread"

hello 1st: multiplayer sieges flag system> cap lock most flags in round start in order to stop single "funny" runners from backcapping half the castle, the main "G" flag and hide in its surroundings to repeat the "run´and hide" action for more countless joy!!! My proposal is this: flag cap in...
  5. Meneldur

Resolved crash to desktop at mp_tdm_map_003

Hey, Scene Name mp_tdm_map_003 Media no Computer Specs: OS:windows 10 GPU:nvidia gtx 1050 ti GPU Driver Version: 457.09 the current one CPU: intel i 5 6400@ 2,7 GHz RAM: 16 gb whenever i try to join custom game of that map -mp_tdm_map_003- is starts loading map but stops... saying...
  6. Meneldur

Need More Info register delay in both stepsand movement for bannerlord and warband

Thats it like the server takes a full second or even more to perform moves and hits with registerred damage. It even tries to catch up the action aftermath---
  7. Meneldur

Open register delay in both stepsand movement for bannerlord and warband

Thats it like the server takes a full second or even more to perform moves and hits with registerred damage. It even tries to catch up the action aftermath---
  8. Meneldur

Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

I know about tech support board but this is general enough for me to post this even here! Came about that while testing mod: my part its warband dedicated: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/im-banned-of-my-own-dedicated-server-on-my-pc.424765/ Nertexx problem at WFAS I almost...
  9. Meneldur

Resolved Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

Came about that while testing mod: my part its warband dedicated: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/im-banned-of-my-own-dedicated-server-on-my-pc.424765/ Nertexx problem at WFAS I almost sure yes it is dedicated...
  10. Meneldur

Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

Edit 1 it was running on local area network only so far: So my questions are : how can that happen? What can i do? > where is my Logs\ban_list.txt file? Is it somehow hidden? in logs i find simply a documentation of lately logins.. this is my dedicated server files starting with the part...
  11. Meneldur

Sp world map tracks detectable?

U know like that arrows that appear while u or any party travels world map: Edit1:So ma questions are: Where is it defined in module system/ can it be detected /has anyone any expirience with editing em? Is Wse able to cast something about that?
  12. Meneldur

Fps probleme auf relativ starkem pc: win10

Moin meine fps bricht im Multiplayer regelmäßig zusammen. Innerhalb weniger Sekunden fällt die Framerate auf unter 30 fps oft erholt sie sich auch wieder( auch mitten im Getümmel). Dieses Problem ist von von den Settings in der Konfiguration des Spieles anscheinend unabhängig Direct x 7 hab ich...
  13. Meneldur

Set a constant party map speed. Possible?

As the title says i want my player party moving with speed 3.5 for example at day and night and without decrease due to armysize. I know this one: But all its results get varied by game mechanics So is it possible to set a party to a constant movement value? Or to edit / find the decreasing...
  14. Meneldur

B Native [WB] War Time - a "Battle Time" sub mod. Alhpa testers needed!

Hi folks, 1st alhpa be warned.... EDIT 1 THE LINK BELOW IS NOT NOT NOT MY MOD BUT THE ONE YOU NEED TO HAVE PLAYED TO BECOME  the 1st Tester with full faction to control! others who wanna play as mere warriors or Lords on battlefield do not need to fullyfiy that Ok this wont be easy to explain...
  15. Meneldur

B Native Roundbased Singleplayer with Multiplayer battles!

This is to be understood as  a  submod to Egberts "Battle Time" It is not a fully online-playable campaign map there... but: since i play Mount&Blade i always wanted to have a game where all campaign Map features  work like they do in other strategy games (like the "Total War"- series or Heroes...
  16. Meneldur

Make the whole world map visible?

The title says is it all!    Possible?
  17. Meneldur

Singleplayer---Multiplayer. Ich habs fast! brauch tester

1) Theorie 1ter post 2) Spielanleitung 2ter post http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253416.msg6069105.html#msg6069105 3)Umsetzung Modding  3ter posthttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253416.msg6069107.html#msg6069107 Was es nicht wird: Die Native Welt_Map die auf einem...
  18. Meneldur

kingdom lord control hoping

I tried to get control of Kingdom Lords one after the other. Implemented in Egberts "Battle Time" Therefore i need the option to: 1) Pick a lord and his Army  done this but very inacurate by simple encounter dialogue: pic:  works more or less: module_dialogues in the normal ask lord...
  19. Meneldur

Coding help: Roundbased campaign map! In 3 steps

Hi sadly i need help with all steps: 1) Stop ALL AI_ movements of lords and bandits while the player_party travels arround the map, 2)Limit the time or steps for that player_or_main_party and enforce a automatic switch into a menu, 3) a menu that allows the gamer to switch into the already...
Back
Top Bottom