Search results for query: *

1. Mace to Face

Snow ball starts to roll again? (1.3)

Garrisons sallying much larger forces every time they are sieged, so taking castles and cities is extremely easy and quick in the beta patch.
  2. Mace to Face

Need More Info Player Party Warps Across Map - 100% Of the Time

The forcing you to change direction towards every new army made is the most annoying feature in the game.
  3. Mace to Face

Need More Info Player Party Warps Across Map - 100% Of the Time

I'm about 75% sure this has something to do when your faction creates an army and you are in a town waiting.
  4. Mace to Face

Infinite Loading Screen Entering Pen Cannoc

Same issue, even with different characters, Pen Cannoc cannot be entered, infinite load screen.
  5. Mace to Face

Need More Info Not loading when attacking Sea Raiders hideout.

When attacking a Sea Raiders hideout, the loading screen come ups, but it never finished loading. After exiting the game and loading from the auto save, the Sea Raiders hideout no longer allows me to attack it and says something about it being empty or the raiders hiding.
  6. Mace to Face

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Lazy Buttons said:
    Also, I'm curious - has anyone managed to find the use for the Inspector/Sheriff branch of the male mercenaries? Or the foot infantry?

That whole branch just seems kind of.. bad. Inspectors/Sheriffs seem overpriced and take way too much exp, and don't seem to perform any better than elite Bounty Hunters.

Having to upgrade male infantry Guard Sergeants into mounted Inspectors, only to have them 'upgrade' again into infantry Captains is also very odd...

Oh, and having an entire regiment of 'guard captains' is just icing on the cake in how amusing that sounds.

No, far more useful and quick to take mass slaves into gladiator path.
  7. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Lazy Buttons said:
    I'm noticing a lot of unpredictability in Perisno 0.9 compared to 0.8. Defensive pacts and trade agreements are formed a lot, and all factions are way more aggressive - in my 0.8 games, Valahir Clan and Cretas Monarchy could last upwards of 200 days, and in my current playthrough they both got eliminated before the Zann invasion happened (day 156)... Elintor is surprisingly dominating Tolrania (usually it's the other way around), Geldar and Aroulo both somehow manage to fend Elintor off, Maccavia and Reich are expanding rather aggressively (they always seemed to get curbstomped in 0.8 for me), and for once, Drahara isn't brutally dominating their Hakkon/Kaikoth neighbors. Feels refreshing!

I couldn't agree more. 
  8. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I think the Giants and Aurulo have special rules for their Lords that Venetor should probably also have.
  9. Mace to Face

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Lazy Buttons said:
    After Venetor is restored, it comes with zero fiefs, so the lords/visavos seem to quickly start hating their liege which results in them getting banished/exiled. Kind of.. awkward.
      Yea, I posted this somewhere too, it's pretty silly/  in my game they left with in a few weeks.  Changing their personalities could work, or adding some villages.
  10. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I actually didn't know you could convince a Giant to join you before they were destroyed if you were a non-giant.  Good to know.  Maybe I can work on rep for a few of them I like.
  11. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

T.L.S. said:
    Weird I've still got the problem and have hotfix 3. Havent downloaded anti CTD hotfix bc I've only had 1 ctd
    Latest fix was availible only as part of anti-ctd patch (because some changes were non-savecompatible)
    Question.  If I am human and marry a giant chick and create a kingdom with Giant culture, will I be able to have Giant Lords join me?
    I think only if Sut and\or Bakhal not destroyed yet

No, that doesn't sound right.  If I play as a male giant with giant culture, the Giant lords will come out of exile if their factions have been destroyed and join me.  I'm wondering if the same is true if I have a Giant wife and Giant culture, but playing human. 
  12. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Question.  If I am human and marry a giant chick and create a kingdom with Giant culture, will I be able to have Giant Lords join me?
  13. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Allanuflaw said:
    I'm having trouble finding visavo austad. I'm looking where he is supposed to be in the alleyways. Does he bug out if I have a full party? I'm human and snuck in wearing their gear. Any advice would be appreciated.

No, I had a full party when I had him join this last current patch game, I just didn't get the free legion troops.  He's with two other guys now.  Although I didn't use gear to get in, I was a giant and had to get my rep with them up. 
  14. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

swordmaster345 said:
    Those anyone have a updated companion grouping or can I just get every companion without then hating each other and leaving. also is it normal for the only companions out there to be only kenglesh, Antilope, and uldin. It has been about couple months and I have not seen other companions such as Tylen. I seems to me that the campanions are not coming back for some reason. I saw then near the start of the game before the zann came but after than I havent seem anyone else.

I think the default setting is that companion complaints are turned off.  I have never changed that, so I have no idea who doesn't like who.
  15. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

With 10 persuasion... lol who builds that way?
  16. Mace to Face

TTL/Venetor Discussion

jdr said:
    I managed to do it with my 2nd try this game (did it in a previous save too, but restarted). It was unexpectedly easy. Just get a good bow and some good arrows and run up the hill you spawn beside (might need to go backwards some so you dont get shot, and not all the way up just high enough to see over the wall). I dont know if I got lucky or not but the spot on the hill i found allowed me to shoot them and they didn't shoot back.

Cheese.
  17. Mace to Face

TTL/Venetor Discussion

Cheese or cheat, I couldn't fight them normally. 
  18. Mace to Face

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I notice the game has Geladar Mercenaries, but I can't find a recruiter?  Is there one?
  19. Mace to Face

Happy Halloween! What is the scariest thing in Perisno that you faced?

Falcon's deserters.  Somewhat early in the game during one of my first plays, I had 50 troops, I didn't think about a small group of deserters being an issue.  They massacred me with ease.  Been terrified to go to Fountain hall early in the game ever since.
Back
Top Bottom