Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Those anyone have a updated companion grouping or can I just get every companion without then hating each other and leaving. also is it normal for the only companions out there to be only kenglesh, Antilope, and uldin. It has been about couple months and I have not seen other companions such as Tylen. I seems to me that the campanions are not coming back for some reason. I saw then near the start of the game before the zann came but after than I havent seem anyone else.

swordmaster345 said:
Those anyone have a updated companion grouping or can I just get every companion without then hating each other and leaving. also is it normal for the only companions out there to be only kenglesh, Antilope, and uldin. It has been about couple months and I have not seen other companions such as Tylen. I seems to me that the campanions are not coming back for some reason. I saw then near the start of the game before the zann came but after than I havent seem anyone else.

I think the default setting is that companion complaints are turned off.  I have never changed that, so I have no idea who doesn't like who.

I'm having trouble finding visavo austad. I'm looking where he is supposed to be in the alleyways. Does he bug out if I have a full party? I'm human and snuck in wearing their gear. Any advice would be appreciated.

Allanuflaw said:
I'm having trouble finding visavo austad. I'm looking where he is supposed to be in the alleyways. Does he bug out if I have a full party? I'm human and snuck in wearing their gear. Any advice would be appreciated.

No, I had a full party when I had him join this last current patch game, I just didn't get the free legion troops.  He's with two other guys now.  Although I didn't use gear to get in, I was a giant and had to get my rep with them up. 

Mace to Face said:
With 10 persuasion... lol who builds that way?

Persuasion is subtle, but important. It helps you recruit lords, in Persino it helps set up enterprises earlier, helps in a few quests I think, and specifically in Persino it's one of few leader skills that cannot be substituted by skill troops.

With 10 persuasion... lol who builds that way?
Actually i prefer CHA based leadership+persuasion start right now.
And it's more usefull in Perisno, because affects lvl range and amount of rescued prisoners you can recruit into your party; instant enterprises starting from pers5; easier lords conversion with both native and Perisno own ways etc etc

Mace to Face said:
Allanuflaw said:

No, I had a full party when I had him join this last current patch game, I just didn't get the free legion troops.  He's with two other guys now.  Although I didn't use gear to get in, I was a giant and had to get my rep with them up.

So, is he on a different place? I've spent an hour searching every corner of the map..... wait just found him. DERP.

Now my problem is it didn't teleport me out and tab doesn't work. Any ideas where the physical exit is?

Edit: save and exit got me out.

Also wow the abandoned stronghold quest..... how 2 beat the first step lol.

Weird I've still got the problem and have hotfix 3. Havent downloaded anti CTD hotfix bc I've only had 1 ctd
Latest fix was availible only as part of anti-ctd patch (because some changes were non-savecompatible)
Question.  If I am human and marry a giant chick and create a kingdom with Giant culture, will I be able to have Giant Lords join me?
I think only if Sut and\or Bakhal not destroyed yet

Back
Top Bottom