Need More Info Player Party Warps Across Map - 100% Of the Time

Users who are viewing this thread

vemerce

Regular
Summary: When choosing to "Wait here for some time" over and over again while working on Smithing, then deciding to leave the town, your party and main character will suddenly be somewhere across the map when you resume control of them. They won't be inside the town you were waiting in anymore.
How to Reproduce
: Go to a town, "Wait here for some time." Do some Smithing. "Wait here for some time." Rinse and repeat for a while. Then go to leave the town. Your character will be somewhere random.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Amitatys
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia 1080 Ti
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: ASRock Tiachi X470
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I'm about 75% sure this has something to do when your faction creates an army and you are in a town waiting.
That's possible. I know if I'm traveling somewhere and someone makes an army, my party turns and goes a wildly different direction than where I was trying to go. lol.

But the whole leaving town when I'm trying to wait there is a real annoyance. It got me into a scrap with someone we were at war with once. 471 vs 91. lol, It was terrible.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom