Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

After Venetor is restored, it comes with zero fiefs, so the lords/visavos seem to quickly start hating their liege which results in them getting banished/exiled. Kind of.. awkward.

Lazy Buttons said:
After Venetor is restored, it comes with zero fiefs, so the lords/visavos seem to quickly start hating their liege which results in them getting banished/exiled. Kind of.. awkward.
  Yea, I posted this somewhere too, it's pretty silly/  in my game they left with in a few weeks.  Changing their personalities could work, or adding some villages.

I picked up an adventurer's guild quest telling me to speak to someone in Amarna. The city was taken by the Zann before I got there. I have talked to all the shopkeepers/tavernkeeper/guildmaster/wandering townspeople/prison guard yet no one seems to be the quest giver. Am I missing something here?

Chriss39 said:
I picked up an adventurer's guild quest telling me to speak to someone in Amarna. The city was taken by the Zann before I got there. I have talked to all the shopkeepers/tavernkeeper/guildmaster/wandering townspeople/prison guard yet no one seems to be the quest giver. Am I missing something here?
Arena master? General goods store? If those also not working, then Zann are so bad that even breaking quests.

Ah, haven't tried the arena master. I kind of forgot that the arena exists in this mod...

EDIT: Yep, it was the arena master. Thanks for the suggestion!

On another note, the Amarna tavern mercenary captain's "clear nobles from the village" quest gave me a target of "Ers" which is the village attached to Laidir Castle over by Forde - being the complete opposite side of the map from Amarna and also currently owned by the Zann.

There are several glitches involving your player character appearing in the game as an NPC. When I fought the Dueler I had a clone of myself sit there as an annoying handicap, and I have seen him spawn in Tournament fights as well. For some reason my character also spawns in leading a Rogue Knight army of random units.

Another bug appears to be whenever Robber Knights defeat a lord you lose relation with them, regardless of you knowing this lord or being a part of any kingdom.

On another note, the Amarna tavern mercenary captain's "clear nobles from the village" quest gave me a target of "Ers" which is the village attached to Laidir Castle over by Forde - being the complete opposite side of the map from Amarna and also currently owned by the Zann.
Merc captains quests target random village withng faction controling the town, so yeah with Zann spread all over the map it may happen.
For some reason my character also spawns in leading a Rogue Knight army of random units.
Are you sure that you have latest version? Because this was already mentioned and i think fixed.

First things first: sorry if this was already reported on this thread...

When the player's troops are in battle with the giants (of Sut in my test case) and a giant is killed it's body is stretching on the ground. I don't know if every giant's body is involved in this stretching "process" but this thing happened in the old version too. Also some of the giants helmets and or arms remains in the air after their death.

Venedor town, siege battle scene - only player can destroy gates, none other troops... they stand by doing nothing
I was defending the town from 6k Drahara with 1200 my troops, take about 4h in real to deal with them moving up and down from tower to stairs over and over again to get couple enemies on ladder, kill them and wait for next ones

clock4orange said:
Venedor town, siege battle scene - only player can destroy gates, none other troops... they stand by doing nothing
I was defending the town from 6k Drahara with 1200 my troops, take about 4h in real to deal with them moving up and down from tower to stairs over and over again to get couple enemies on ladder, kill them and wait for next ones
It actually affects all sieges with destructable gates (Karnoth, Tamatarhun, i think Lesbere as well)

T.L.S. said:
clock4orange said:
It actually affects all sieges with destructable gates (Karnoth, Tamatarhun, i think Lesbere as well)
Leuwen has one, even player can't destroy it...

Destructible gates have always been kinda buggy. I wish the developers just never added them in the first - they don't really add anything at all to a fight. This isn't Gekokujo, where breakable gates, etc, actually had some use.

It seems that some companions are missing in my game, (Thrak,Dietrich,Tamaris,Kara,Agnare,Aracanus) Whats going on ????

Lord Oroe said:
It seems that some companions are missing in my game, (Thrak,Dietrich,Tamaris,Kara,Agnare,Aracanus) Whats going on ????

1) Do you have the latest patch/anti-ctd fix installed?
2) You can ask Ransom Brokers around Perisno 'have you seen any travelers looking for work',  which will point you to one of the companions not in your party. (Amazing feature btw)

Lord Oroe said:
What Lazy Buttons said above me.
If they are still not showing up then most likely they are stuck in Venetor.
Either do the Third Legion questline or edit the savefile to move them.

RacerBG said:
First things first: sorry if this was already reported on this thread...

When the player's troops are in battle with the giants (of Sut in my test case) and a giant is killed it's body is stretching on the ground. I don't know if every giant's body is involved in this stretching "process" but this thing happened in the old version too. Also some of the giants helmets and or arms remains in the air after their death.

Options, Rag Dolls set them to 0. It is strange though, it never happenned in my games.

I did a quest for Princess Birgit to hunt down a lawless villian in Angern but when found him and interact with him my character just said "sorry don't want trouble" he wont turn hostile thus i'm unavailable to complete this quest is he bugged? if so how can i fixed it.

Lord Oroe said:

there probably in the Legion Outpost Tavern which is a quest you must finish to be accessible, i read somewhere in the forums that you can change the location of recruit-able companion to a different tavern with Warbender.

firstkill_23 said:
Lord Oroe said:

there probably in the Legion Outpost Tavern which is a quest you must finish to be accessible, i read somewhere in the forums that you can change the location of recruit-able companion to a different tavern with Warbender.

Were you talking about this? It is at least the third time I post this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325551.msg9048428.html#msg9048428 .

Back
Top Bottom