TTL/Venetor Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

TheBestOne said:
I think they are weak but what they need is not strong archers and cav. I mean, since they are based on Rome troops, they either had weak archers and cav or they used other nations. But still they remained strong cause of their great, formidable infantry. And Venetore is not strong, although I love the looks and the idea and all of that is sooo cool, but far from useful unless you're desperate. Just buff the infantry, make them worthwhile and I think we good.

Just reduce the level of their infantries to 12-22-28-36-51/50, noble to 25-50 will fix the issue.

Their troop tiers are good, even not as good as valahir, but it could be easier to turn they will stand a chance to worth your time putting into that hard quest.

T.L.S. said:
Well...Not only this,they dont have heavy cavs and good-quality archers too.
Valahirs also have no good cav (except 1 household unit) and very mediocre archers, but pretty strong. Because their top archers at least have decent bows. If only TTL-Venetor had some upgrade from companion archers with better weapon...
In PNB they have-Third sagittarius,with decent bow and high dmg 2-handed pike.Im wonder that why theyre not present in 0.9...Such a good troop.

Lag'ier Barlida said:
Just reduce the level of their infantries to 12-22-28-36-51/50, noble to 25-50 will fix the issue.

Their troop tiers are good, even not as good as valahir, but it could be easier to turn they will stand a chance to worth your time putting into that hard quest.

Actually I think you are 100% right, just lvl change should do.

I remember the Third legion back in 0.5 and 0.6, they were OP as hell, they archers were absolute beasts with insane equipment.

I have done this mission and restored the third legion city but the mission didn't end
When I try to talk to the dude who gave me the mission he just says to check out the abandoned stronghold (which is now a city) and when I check the city nothing is out of the ordinary
There are 2 topless dudes at the city and none of them do anything and I talked to the dude who gave the mission when he was patrolling arround the city that didn't do anything as well
So how do I finish this mission?

murkamk1 said:
I have done this mission and restored the third legion city but the mission didn't end
When I try to talk to the dude who gave me the mission he just says to check out the abandoned stronghold (which is now a city) and when I check the city nothing is out of the ordinary
There are 2 topless dudes at the city and none of them do anything and I talked to the dude who gave the mission when he was patrolling arround the city that didn't do anything as well
So how do I finish this mission?

You need to speak with the Venetor faction leader to complete the quest. He doesn't spawn immediately IIRC, sometimes takes a couple days for him to appear after the faction spawns.

xsarfax said:
Dieselguru said:
Hi all, I'm stuck on this quest. I'm supposed to go to krain and talk to the merchant but I can not find him anywhere. Anyone know where he is?

Spoiler Alert:
Stupid
easter egg, took me few mins. In the town you can go into the shop - just find the right door and "F"  :roll: :roll:

Hi, I'm in the same place I can not find the merchant. I still talk to everyone, go to the tavern in the shop, press "F" to all the doors I've seen but I still do not find it. If anyone could say where he is his would be nice :smile:

Darklos said:
Hi, I'm in the same place I can not find the merchant. I still talk to everyone, go to the tavern in the shop, press "F" to all the doors I've seen but I still do not find it. If anyone could say where he is his would be nice :smile:

There is a door with a table next to it and there are cabbages on the table that is the shop you wanna go

So I just got the quest from Visavo in the outpost. When I try to leave "Cannot Leave Now"...

I've searched the whole place, unable to jump the way I came in to get out. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Saving and restarting got me out.

I've enjoyed the difficulty in Perisno but raiding venetor might be the hardest thing I've come across. Got like 3 companions stuck in venetor I'd like to get and I don't want to wait until late game.

Any tips, feedback on how to kill all the assassins with 4 companions?

Its a tough mission, no doubt. One bright side is that you lose nothing by failing it, so you can keep trying different strategies.

What worked for me was bringing a Master's Crossbow with me. As soon as the fight started I ran back behind the cliffs where the assassins couldn't shoot at me. Then I climbed the cliff as far as I could and just popped out of cover to take a quick shot and ducked back into cover to reload. With the Master's Crossbow it takes 2 shots to kill each guy. I was able to kill all of the guys on the far tower before my bolts ran out so there were only 3 guys by the ladder who switched to melee when I approached. So I killed one of them and the other two backed off a ways to shoot at me with their crossbows. I was able to duck behind a wall to dodge the bolts, which I then picked up and used to kill them off.

Auerlos leaf boombs - go on ladder - shoot them till they die. Most of them will group near ladder and take swords out, and these bombs have AOE atack, so figure it out  :fruity:

xsarfax said:
Auerlos leaf boombs - go on ladder - shoot them till they die. Most of them will group near ladder and take swords out, and these bombs have AOE atack, so figure it out  :fruity:

Best idea ever. I am surely going to try it as soon as possible.

xsarfax said:

Can't you also direct hit them to make them turn on each other?

Back
Top Bottom