Search results for query: *

1. InstantBlade

Hypothetical charge of 100 swadian knights...

Let us say you are going to have to fight against 100 swadian knights (I would put black knights, but some people probably haven't played against them, so... for those who have fought against black knights, let us say it's black knights). A few things: . You can't bring more than 60 troops...
  2. InstantBlade

How to use the no trees add on?

I'm starting to play the RoY and as usual the trees are too much for my pc. Can I use the burn trees and the no trees addon? The thing is that the materials have been changed. How do I do it? Thanks in advance...
  3. InstantBlade

Probably a stupid idea, but...

Hey, ppl. Not posting this in new suggestions because it isn't a new suggestion for the latest version or anything.. So the idea is this: How about making a mini-mod where instead of being in Calradia, we are in the place where the adenians, villianians, and others come from (whatever it is...
  4. InstantBlade

Bandit Leader?

Did I miss something? Can you eventualy befriend the bandit parties or recruit them somehow?  :| Because by the way some players speak, it appears so. cheers.
  5. InstantBlade

Fully archers Army

Just curious - does anyone has an army of JUST archers? Like a vaegir army or something? I used to have an archer character back in 751 or something and  I made him recruit only archers. Against some enemies it was almost impossible, but I made them only fight certain battles, help allies, and...
  6. InstantBlade

Lets make books more interesting

Ok, the idea is this: When we purchase a book, we start reading... but nothing happens besides reaching 100% of reading and getting some bonus. Since this IS also a RPG game, I propose that, for instance - let's say the book of Alyxenus (or whatever the dude is called), when we reach every...
  7. InstantBlade

Sword Sisters, anyone?

Has anyone ever saw any peasant prisioners? I was trying to start a game where I'm a captain that can just recruit captured prisioners... just to make it all a little bit harder and funny. Then I remembered. I've never seen up until now any kind of brigand group holding peasants captive. Only...
  8. InstantBlade

Being a Khergit killing machine for 9 str and 9 agi

Well, I decided to try out a character with just 9 on str and agi, so that I could save extra points on intelligence and mostly for charisma (biig army). It's great fun, and the secret is speed. You don't need a lot of power and speed if you're riding a lightning courser with your faithful...
  9. InstantBlade

AI and sieges...

Ok, I know AI and sieges has been pretty discussed by now, but I have been trying for a few days a few sieges with different factions on different castles, and I  really think the AI is still completely screwed. The soldiers linger around, half the time don't decide if they should assault the...
  10. InstantBlade

Different starting position in battle when with allies

Well, again the name says it all. Sometimes would be nice to actually enter in the middle of a battle or from some other side not the exact side of the ally. So, either the battle is already underway, and most of the enemy and allies are in melee (of sorts), or we arrive in time, but not...
  11. InstantBlade

Weapons of the faction bought in the faction cities

Well, it really says it all. To add to the RPG elements, of the game you should see in a Vaegir blacksmith 95% vaegir weapons, and maybe one or other trinket captured by the army and on sale. Also, I can make a shortcut here and add that it would be great to see many more RPGish elements in...
  12. InstantBlade

Changing troops

Well, instead of the troop progression being unrealistic, like: peasant militia foot soldier horseman man at arms knight uber knight why not have it differently and more spiced up? As in, if you are low level in tactics or charisma, or whatever the devs would like you would only be able to...
Back
Top Bottom