Different starting position in battle when with allies

Users who are viewing this thread

InstantBlade

Sergeant
Well, again the name says it all.

Sometimes would be nice to actually enter in the middle of a battle or from some other side not the exact side of the ally.
So, either the battle is already underway, and most of the enemy and allies are in melee (of sorts), or we arrive in time, but not necessarily near our friends... there could be some randomness to this... i dunno.

Again, it would spice things up.

Another thing would be to actually allow allies to do the same to you, letting time pass for you when you do battle. Maybe its hard to implement, but it could be fun, after a few minutes of battle (hours in map time), have some allies pop up, and actually help along.

Uhm... well. It's a way to make friends in Calradian war, no?

Behave you lot...

PS EDIT: Man, and please take away or REALLY reduce cirurgy... it's abusive, unrealistic and silly altogether. Just like when we could move backwards at the same speed as forward... it just doesnt make sense, and looses a bit of the fun. Well, I actually just don't buy it, so maybe i'm just *****ing around for nothing. :wink: sorry

InstantBlade said:
Well, again the name says it all.

Sometimes would be nice to actually enter in the middle of a battle or from some other side not the exact side of the ally.
So, either the battle is already underway, and most of the enemy and allies are in melee (of sorts), or we arrive in time, but not necessarily near our friends... there could be some randomness to this... i dunno.

Again, it would spice things up.

Another thing would be to actually allow allies to do the same to you, letting time pass for you when you do battle. Maybe its hard to implement, but it could be fun, after a few minutes of battle (hours in map time), have some allies pop up, and actually help along.

Uhm... well. It's a way to make friends in Calradian war, no?

Behave you lot...

PS EDIT: Man, and please take away or REALLY reduce cirurgy... it's abusive, unrealistic and silly altogether. Just like when we could move backwards at the same speed as forward... it just doesnt make sense, and looses a bit of the fun. Well, I actually just don't buy it, so maybe i'm just *****ing around for nothing. :wink: sorry

Completly am in love with the idea of cavalry actually riding in to save the day or being said cavalry!

But, what ya mean Cirurgy?

yeah, I was pushing a bit.. but didn't wanted to make a new post. The skill cirurgy. I just don't use it, because I find it silly to see one of my troops near me getting his head sliced off by a lightning swadian passing by him with a HUGE sword near his neck, and lo and behold! - the guy gets injured because I have 8 cirurgy! (or something). So i allways keep my cir at 0, and maybe put 1 or 2 points in my heroes (but not allways)... I like to play it fair, and if I mess up in the battlefield, then most of my troops hit the dirt, they don't just get injured. Because even if it would be true and they would get injured... well, they are injured, and so, they get captured by who? The victor... in the case, the enemy.
:smile:

Sorry for the long blabla

Back
Top Bottom