Search results for query: *

• Users: Nevino
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nevino

[BCM] Teams Looking for Players

»TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS« If your team is looking for some players for BCM, please use the template and post below: Team Name: Number of Players needed: What Classes Team is looking for: Language Requirement: Additional Requirements(Location experience, times, etc..): Thanks Lagstro for...
  2. Nevino

[BCM] Free Agent Listing

»FREE AGENT LISTING« To register as a Free Agent, please use the format below: Name: Past Teams: Nationality: Taleworlds: Steam: Preferred Class: Free Agents Available: 41 » Infantry  » Archer  » Cavalry 
  3. Nevino

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Hello everyone and welcome to Scramble League America! After MT ended I wanted to host another tourney, something a bit more casual to get more players involved in the NA community, some of the feedback from WFL really brought on some of the changes I am implementing in this tourney. Rosters...
  4. Nevino

Native Completed Nevino's Fantastical Formats(NFF) EU starts June 2nd!

Hello everyone and welcome to Nevino's Fantastical Formats! Basically my entire goal with this is to test new formats and maps in weekend based tourneys, with hard scheduling like the Bucharest Qualifiers. I remember back when WWC was a consistent thing and I loved those tourneys, I thought...
  5. Nevino

Native Completed North American Duel Tournament v2 Trox wins Version 2!

[font=times new roman] [size=12pt] This Tourney is going to be different than other duel tourneys as of late. It is another edition of a tourney I had the pleasure in helping conceptualize and create for NA. The participants will be broken up into groups of 4 or 5 (Depending on numbers of sign...
  6. Nevino

The Fail Banners

Who are the Fail Banners? Ebdanian, Marquis, Nevino, and Beansacks got together and decided to form a team for WPL, we argued on a named and failed, so thus we are Fail Banners. We are officially a team created to compete in the 2nd installment of the Warband Pro League, we want to have fun...
  7. Nevino

Tito's fault

TITO'S FAULT
  8. Nevino

Nvno's Streamer Thread

All streams by myself will be listed in this thread, this is where I will post stream announcements too. WARBAND    PRO LEAGUE NVNO STREAMS RECENT  STREAMS [center] SeasonStageTeamsCastersDateVOD Links WPL Ladder - Week 3 TMW vs Bogatyr Nevino and Rake 23/08/15 Twitch WPL...
  9. Nevino

IG vs GA Stream!

Little late but here is the stream of IG vs GA
  10. Nevino

POM Server Settings(Per Ebdanian's request)

Ebdanian has brought this up to me and would like me to post on his behalf. The fact that POM admins keep changing it to fastest and 1500 gold, which gives us no where to practice Medium speed 1k gold. Is it possible to open up one of the Chicago servers for public use?
  11. Nevino

NA Tourney Stats

Tournament|Logo|Duration|Podium|Administrators(Head admin)|Number of teams K-TIT---February 2011-May 2011Black Shields Balion/Paladins of the Round Table Pommeranian Knights TKC_Kitten 11 K-BOOBMay of 2011-September 2011Black Shields Balion GK/TMW TKC_Kitten 11 NASTe Season 1September...
  12. Nevino

Native Completed Nevino's 3v3 Inf Tourney Kreygasm wins!

Hello everyone, this will be a NA 3v3 inf tournament, much like the one cleric hosted in EU. You can check it out here Rules: - Infantry only - No polearms, two handers or ranged weapons. (This means no throwing weapons also bastard swords or spiked clubs etc too) - A match consists of two...
  13. Nevino

The Gherkas!!!!(NA)(All Native players)

Who are the Gurkhas? We area group of competitive native warband players, who have decided to join forces to compete in various tournaments in NW. General Info Leader: Nevino                 Co-Leader: Hani STEAMGROUP: TEAMSPEAK:WarbandNA.teamspeak.social Roster Nevino Hani Forsaken...
  14. Nevino

The Soul Reapers!(Eco-friendly)

Who are the Soul Reapers? We are a group of friends who decided after forming a team for UNAC to just make our own clan. We are dedicated to bringing a fun yet competitive atmosphere to our members and Warband. The clan was officially created May 23rd, 2015 General Info Leader: Nevino  ...
  15. Nevino

PICKUP PARTIES REBORN!!!!!!

[center]PICK UP PARTAYZ PICKUP PARTIES (PRONOUNCED \ PIK'-UP-PAWRTEYZ' \ ) ARE SPONTANEOUS GATHERINGS IN POM TEAMSPEAK WHERE CAPTAINS ARE CHOSEN RANDOMLY AND TEAMS ARE PICKED SCHOOLYARD STYLE. THE TWO TEAMS THEN SCRIM USING THE UNAC RULESET OR A SLIGHT VARIATION OF IT. PICKUP PARTIES TEND TO...
  16. Nevino

ATT Uverse

Hey does anyone have Uverse? And would be willing to post a speed test cuz my family is thinking of switching and I'd wanted to see if I'll be downgrading
  17. Nevino

NFL FA and Draft

What are your guys thoughts on NFL Free agency and the draft coming up?
  18. Nevino

New OS= Ethernet stops working?

So my old Harddrive got corrupted. I bought a new one and installed a brand new OS with it and now my ethernet port wont light up and my comp acts like it's not there, so now I use a wireless USB adapter and it sucks :P. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?
  19. Nevino

Map Makers

I know there are some guys in NW that are good map makers and i am starting up a siege server in Native so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making some Siege maps if so pm me
  20. Nevino

US_Central_Siege IS UP

US_Central_Siege is a North American siege server opening February 2nd 2014. Hosted in Chicago, Central Siege features an active admin staff, 70 slots, and over two custom maps upon launch with more on the way. The current map rotation is as follows: Under Development We're always looking...
Back
Top Bottom