New OS= Ethernet stops working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
So my old Harddrive got corrupted. I bought a new one and installed a brand new OS with it and now my ethernet port wont light up and my comp acts like it's not there, so now I use a wireless USB adapter and it sucks :razz:. Does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?

Epicrules said:
Honestly I'm extremely tired and not even sure if drivers are relevant to your situation or not. I'd recommend consulting the holy Google if you haven't already.

haha I have tried but I havent found my exact issue, but I will keep looking! :razz:

Well I don't even get working USB ports if I don't install my motherboard drivers, so a lack of drivers is most likely your problem. Was also the problem on my old PC, I wrestled with it for a while before I realized I had forgotten to install them.

SkyTime said:
Well I don't even get working USB ports if I don't install my motherboard drivers, so a lack of drivers is most likely your problem. Was also the problem on my old PC, I wrestled with it for a while before I realized I had forgotten to install them.

I will try that thanks

Back
Top Bottom