Search results for query: *

1. DanyEle

[Bannerlord] Guida Strategica Completa - Discussione

Ottima guida! Grazie mille! La hai scritta tutta te o hai preso ispirazione da qualche altra guida già esistente?
  2. DanyEle

[Bannerlord] Navi: Video mostra presenza di navi nei file EA

Wow!
    Mi chiedo se la mappa attuale di Calradia permetterà di sfruttare come si deve le navi, semmai dovessero entrare in gioco. A parte il mar simil Mediterraneo non vedo specchi d'acqua degni di nota a livello strategico...

Le battaglie in "Viking Conquest" erano fatte piuttosto bene. Magari con una patch o DLC potrebbero aggiungere degli altri continenti nuovi :grin:
  3. DanyEle

CN_X_PW - PW 4.5.5.6

Try asking here perhaps? http://www.mountblade.com.cn
  4. DanyEle

RELEASE: DanyEle's Persistent World Scripts

Given the lack of activity in the Persistent World community, I've decided to release the code for my Persistent World scripts under the CC BY-NC 4.0, meaning that you not allowed to resell or sub-rent this code to others. This code has been created and polished over four years (2014-201:cool: and is the result of many many hours of work at implementing new features and bug fixes. Of course, there may still be minor issues and bugs left in the code, but it's been the core codebase used in several successful servers over the years.

The code is provided "as-is", and it includes:

- Module System
    - A PHP backend
    - An SQL DB
    - Name server
    - Compiled warband files
    - A license with the allowed usage
    - A README on how to use and setup the scripts.

Download link: LINK

The password of the archive is danyele_pw_code!

The code is compatible with the latest PW_4.5.1 version.

Also if you are interested in a Hardcore-Roleplay version of the present code, feel free to contact me!
  5. DanyEle

Can we run around naked in MP ?

I personally don't like the fact that you can't pick your own gear in Bannerlord. Perhaps I got too acquainted to the system in Warband, but it feels too much like "casual-gamers" - oriented now.
  6. DanyEle

Beta Testing Specs

Murat Türe said:
    Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have been watching many streams and checking performance in many different specs lately. We are aware about the performance issues. In the development process of an engine, with every improvement, there are temporary stability and performance issues. Even though, high performance on a large spectrum of sytems is a top priority for us, we were highly focused at showcasing Bannerlord in its visualy best form for the Gamescom. After these many visual improvement, there can be some temporary performance issues which we need to clear with zero visual change. It takes some time but throughout the development of Bannerlord, we always optimized lots of visual improvements to reasonable budgets without changing/removing the features. In the following days, we will send a patch which will fix many constant low fps issues. Thanks again for attending our beta and have fun in Bannerlord.

Very much appreciated! :party:
  7. DanyEle

[Bannerlord] BETA tester riunitevi!

Presente e tornato dall'oscurità  :grin:

Nome:
    4CQERp7.gif
    DanyEle
    steam_icon.png
    DanyEle

Orario: solitamente la sera, dopo le 20.30 - 21.00.
  8. DanyEle

Beta Testing Specs

Using a laptop I bought in March 2019.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150
    CPU: IntelCore i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    Display: 1920x1080
    Disk: 500GB SSD

Even though I'm not reallly using a gaming laptop, I expected the game to run better. I can barely play the game on medium settings with 10-20 FPS. I must run it on the lowest settings to get more than 30 FPS in Multiplayer.

9. DanyEle

[DI] DIVISIONE ITALIANA [Reclutamenti RIAPERTI] #2019

Mi fa piacere che esista ancora la divisione italiana, discendente della
    Brigata Italiana.  :grin:

Magari evitiamo commenti fini a se stessi?  Se c'è un topic aperto di un reggimento, non è necessario che qualcuno di interessato posti necessariamente qui sul forum TW, ma potrebbe aver contattato il creatore del topic direttamente.
  10. DanyEle

Dev Blog 16/05/19

When are we going to have a developers' blog featuring an interview with the janitor of Taleworlds office?  :shifty:
  11. DanyEle

Modders' Interviews | Get inspired by Greats and Legends!

Nice interview! Istarted learning coding on the Module System via Lumos' Ultimate Introduction to Modding, so I definitely owe him my modding skills!  :fruity:
  12. DanyEle

The scripts have been ported to Persistent Kingdoms and a few issues fixed :party: Contact me if you are interested!
  13. DanyEle

MP Native Persistent Kingdoms - 1.2 Released!

Best of luck! Going to try your mod soon!!  :grin:
  14. DanyEle

Did the PW kick the bucket?

Duh said:
    I personally feel that it is time for script sellers to come forwards, and release their sources for free.

In my opinion it is counter-productive to the open source project to tell other modders what to do with their sources. Especially if done in a passive-aggressive way ("you can't make money with this anyways", "this is the right thing to do", "i would do it, they won't"). The best thing you can do for the community is to make open source assets yourself. Don't focus on others. And if you do want to ask someone for his source. Be respectful. Be kind. Be positive. Don't make assumptions or accusations. Don't take the moral high ground. Closed source is absolutely fine. This community welcomes all.

100% agreed. That's exactly the opposite of what Ramaraunt has been doing in his last posts.
  15. DanyEle

Lord-Newt said:
    would this work for a sub mod like persistent frontier?

If PF's source code was made open source, my scripts could potentially be implemented in Persistent Frontier, as I already did for a few other PW sub-mods.

RamarauntTheCodingNinja said:
    Captain Conner said:
    Techie said:
    Well considering this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376447.0.html

Might be nice of you guys to release the sources now. Not like you will make any money on them anyways...

I'm being targeted by hackers in this community, so I am completely and utterly changing my online identity. I am serious this time around, and you will find no trace of me after this. I tried doing it already but I never went this far. Thank you everyone for playing with me, and for modding with me. I will miss you all.

Ramaraunt

Hey Conner! If you really want to know why I did what I did, please make a new thread, because I don't want to interrupt this one with that discussion, since Gishank and Dani are doing an excellent job providing this free service (though I seem to not be capable of getting the scripts working, I have talked with other who can, so I'm most likely just doing something wrong). I would be more than happy to explain what happened, and why I decided to return to this wonderful community.

Also, if Dani and Gishank have a different plan with their scripts, that is fine with me. However, I would love it if the sources were released for free because it would do so much good for the community.

I am not planning to release the source code of my scripts as of now.
  16. DanyEle

Squadra NC2018: Mi serve la vostra mano!

Samsara said:
    Eccomi qua, scusate il ritardo, fortunatamente la NC sarà un 5v5 quindi abbiamo abbastanza gente. Se qualcuno vuole unirsi può contattarmi con un messaggio privato.
    Brazil El Tristan said:
    Team Name: Pizzaboy's
    Team Tag: ITA_
    Nationality: Italy
    Contact 1 (Steam & Taleworlds):
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=425362
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/iDGLittle
    Contact 2 (Steam & Taleworlds):
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119579678
    List of Players (Name - ID):
    - Tristan 3065385  2346750
    - Tom54p
    - Samsara 1841134
    - RedKross 1417574
    - Sirgaio
    - Tore
    - Blaxort
    Banner
    m1rkKUh.png
    I'm gonna add the ID's these days and complete this totally

In bocca al lupo!  :grin:
  17. DanyEle

Tronn_ said:
    DanyEle said:
    If you installed my scripts on your server, then there is currently no way to disable chat sanitisation, as people could simply type a few unsupported strings in local chat and crash your server. Some Turkish guys requested Turkish characters to be displayed as well, so I will see what I can do about non-standard characters being displayed.

Thanks for the answer!
    Did I understand you correctly? Russian symbols, at the moment, are not supported by the script?

That's right. Any non-latin characters cannot be "sent" from the sanitisation PHP scripts back to Warband properly.
  18. DanyEle

If you installed my scripts on your server, then there is currently no way to disable chat sanitisation, as people could simply type a few unsupported strings in local chat and crash your server. Some Turkish guys requested Turkish characters to be displayed as well, so I will see what I can do about non-standard characters being displayed.
  19. DanyEle

Map Copyright?

Thank you for clearing up the situation. I suppose these rules apply to all Warband servers and Warband modifications (and DLCs like NWs) as well?  In this case, once these rules are definitely set in stone, you may want to post an announcement in the Warband section to inform all server owners to enforce these rules on their servers.
Back
Top Bottom