Beta Testing Specs

Users who are viewing this thread

Flavberg said:
I saw it on Fietta's stream. He had a 1080 Ti, playing at 1440p, R7 2700X, 50-ish FPS on average at full settings. Keep in mind he was streaming also.

Yeah, the biggest issue was the physics with horse's hair and I secretly enabled lens flares in the rgl_config - I can see why it's not included. On Max Settings I'll average around 80 - 90 at 1440p without the lense flare and other stupid features. On the lowest I get around 300fps.

AMD RX 480 8GB
Intel I5 6500
16GB 2300MHZ
WINDOWS 10 64BIT

50-70Fps on medium with A-Lasing and V sync off

Spec of computers on gamescom used:
uG7dN4T.jpg

Don't know if those specs will indicate something, i think they were running on high. One pc in particular had a lot of fps drops not sure why

Fietta said:
Yeah, the biggest issue was the physics with horse's hair and I secretly enabled lens flares in the rgl_config - I can see why it's not included. On Max Settings I'll average around 80 - 90 at 1440p without the lense flare and other stupid features. On the lowest I get around 300fps.
Looks like that lens flare is similar "feature" as Nvidia Hairworks in Wither 3. Turn it off and you get good, stable fps.  :smile:

First of all I wanna thank you all that I could test this great game on the gamescom. Everyone were so kind and helpful.  I'm really happy that  I can help you a bit with your game now.

My Game graphic settings are on  high

My FPS is round about 30. On some places ( with many players at the same spot )and at the beginning of a match they drop very mutch to 25 or 20 but in the late game it's getting better and it's  nearly constantly 30.

When I turn the grafik on Medium i have the same problems. The FPS drops are the only problem I see ( and some bugs but that is normal for now xD
Can I report them somewhere  to help out with that?)

And I use :

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i5-8600K
RAM: 16GB
Display: 3840×2160
Disk: 500Gb Samsung SSD

( I'm from Germany. I'm sorry that my English is not the best)

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask me i will test anything for you all♡

Using a laptop I bought in March 2019.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX150
CPU: IntelCore i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
RAM: 16GB
Display: 1920x1080
Disk: 500GB SSD

Even though I'm not reallly using a gaming laptop, I expected the game to run better. I can barely play the game on medium settings with 10-20 FPS. I must run it on the lowest settings to get more than 30 FPS in Multiplayer.

RX 590
Ryzen 5 2600
16 GB RAM
Game is on SSD

I get around 60-70 fps regardless of the graphics settings, unless I'm in 3rd person and inside the stairs in the middle of the map, then I get 10 fps.

Keep in mind that optimization happens late into development, and part of the reason the beta is being held is to test performance. The fact that performance is bad now doesn't mean it will be bad at release.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have been watching many streams and checking performance in many different specs lately. We are aware about the performance issues. In the development process of an engine, with every improvement, there are temporary stability and performance issues. Even though, high performance on a large spectrum of sytems is a top priority for us, we were highly focused at showcasing Bannerlord in its visualy best form for the Gamescom. After these many visual improvement, there can be some temporary performance issues which we need to clear with zero visual change. It takes some time but throughout the development of Bannerlord, we always optimized lots of visual improvements to reasonable budgets without changing/removing the features. In the following days, we will send a patch which will fix many constant low fps issues. Thanks again for attending our beta and have fun in Bannerlord.

Murat Türe said:
Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have been watching many streams and checking performance in many different specs lately. We are aware about the performance issues. In the development process of an engine, with every improvement, there are temporary stability and performance issues. Even though, high performance on a large spectrum of sytems is a top priority for us, we were highly focused at showcasing Bannerlord in its visualy best form for the Gamescom. After these many visual improvement, there can be some temporary performance issues which we need to clear with zero visual change. It takes some time but throughout the development of Bannerlord, we always optimized lots of visual improvements to reasonable budgets without changing/removing the features. In the following days, we will send a patch which will fix many constant low fps issues. Thanks again for attending our beta and have fun in Bannerlord.

Wonderful, thank you very much for your hard work.

Murat Türe said:
Thank you! We will be pending. Now with the apply with access to the beta version, I hope that people with different components can enter, which is not always the same, to observe the different performances.

Murat Türe said:

giphy.gif

Make it happen!

Murat Türe said:

Very much appreciated! :party:

Glad to see this thread being helpful for the devs!

Let's see some more system specs! I'm eager to see if anyone is running the game with an older system.

Murat Türe said:
Has this patch released yet; if so how has it changed your performance?

Back
Top Bottom