OSP Oriental 3D Art Update to Indo-Persian Armory

Users who are viewing this thread

🙏 yes please kind sir
Moddb is down right now, so here's a Google Drive link: OSP Doublets Google Drive

If you want North African themed textures for the adargas also, check my OSP African Shields on Nexusmods: OSP African Shields Nexusmods. Note that when I made these I didn't know how to use shaders yet, so they don't have the right shaders applied. To get them to look good, the best would be to do the following:

1. Import the model of the African adarga you want into the brf file that contains the new Portuguese adargas (AOT_portuguese_items)
  2. Duplicate one of the Portuguese adarga materials
  3. Edit this material, copying the name of the adarga texture you want to use into the DiffuseA box
  4. You will have to create Specular and Bump maps for the North African adargas, since I didn't make any before and have no time to do it now, sorry. If you don't know how, search the Forge boards on this forum for the tutorials.
Do share screenies from your mod when you use these! Thanks!

Thanks, I actually already had the African shields downloaded, didn't realise you were the same author. Very cool shield type, a while ago I made some fairly awful retextures, at least one of them I just pasted a photo of an antique adarga on top - somehow that turned out to be the best looking one still 😅. Maybe I should have another go now I've had more practice.

(EDIT: link updated)

Hi all, I've updated my offering of Indo-Persian weapons, shields and armor. You can find the new file here https://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/addons/age-of-tigers-indo-persian-osp-pack

The pack now includes:
  • 97 Indo-Persian armors (mail, mail and plate, padded, and lamellar)
  • 160 Indo-Persian helmets (with a few turbans and Portuguese cabassets in the mix)
  • 90 Indo-Persian shields
  • tulwars and shamshirs
  • khandas
  • sosun pattas
  • tabars
  • bullovas (those crazy mustache-blade axes!)
  • gadas and other maces
  • zaghnals
  • bhuj
  • katars, khanjar, kard, chilanum daggers - used for court wear
  • 7 Indo-Persian and Afghan muskets
  • 3 adarga shields (for the Portuguese)
  • 10 Renaissance style hats
  • 5 Renaissance style doublets
  • map icons for 2 styles of Indian city
  • gazelle, chital deer and nilgai meshes
As much as possible I used the Indian names for the weapons and armor, and based most models/textures on photographs of historical items and museum replicas. However, I can't guarantee historical accuracy for all of them, particularly the South Indian stuff. For those, since pictorial references were really scant, I resorted to basing some models off statues and Indian movies :smile:

Previews:

4093a795e09508f3d9bd4c006e47d7f2.jpg

4a8d8b1369c97dc9b2703fa56e14ca64.jpg

6b5f971489d7100ba1d5166502e3f8cc.jpg

6223793680e30ced6f4edad6e66372b5.jpg

755e039fb40dba81d08487595bca9dc3.jpg

0398f04a7a297eacd5809b47f630e3e4.jpg

00af27a335a52632669dcb20199c461a.jpg

d23ba4ecd48e4dffa5154de61d534230.jpg

hello im complete new and noob please tell me how can i add them in 1257ad enhanced edition i watched some videos too but they r going above my head. I would really like to use such indo persian items in that mod.Thanks in advanced for any reply

hello im complete new and noob please tell me how can i add them in 1257ad enhanced edition i watched some videos too but they r going above my head. I would really like to use such indo persian items in that mod.Thanks in advanced for any reply
You will have to edit the text files, if the mod doesn't share its source code. Search for adding items by text files, or download Morgh's editor - search for that on this forum.

You will have to edit the text files, if the mod doesn't share its source code. Search for adding items by text files, or download Morgh's editor - search for that on this forum.
If i just copy paste your resource and textures in mod and just writing load mod resource in module folder will it work?

Back
Top Bottom