Patch Notes v1.2.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Would u guys like to implement a letter system? Everything in the game right now feels like chores. Feels like u dont give af about game like its 1235 thousand times i wrote about letters. IDK when will u start but right now games just feel like a battle simulator w good visuals nothing more.

As far as I remember, the time forward cap can be overridden by a mod, feel free to check if there is one.
time forward is not speed up that better time does. Time forward only moves the game to a specific time ahead. example move forward X number of hours/days. Not X 5 or X 15 faster. 2 separate commands. I think everyone got confused with the 2 different commands

time forward is not speed up that better time does. Time forward only moves the game to a specific time ahead. example move forward X number of hours/days. Not X 5 or X 15 faster. 2 separate commands. I think everyone got confused with the 2 different commands

I can see time jumps get issues with the game. You skip a month ahead.. game have to take account. How many died of old age, how many got marreid, how many children got born, how many characted did age up.. Battles and sieges resolved in the time jump? You don't expect a siege that take place when you time jump should still go on a month later unresolved?

I can see time jumps get issues with the game. You skip a month ahead.. game have to take account. How many died of old age, how many got marreid, how many children got born, how many characted did age up.. Battles and sieges resolved in the time jump? You don't expect a siege that take place when you time jump should still go on a month later unresolved?
no all the time forward command does it stop the game at a certain time. It plays the game the same way as if you pressed the number 3 key and let the game go. All you do is say when to stop the normal game. It doesnt change anything in how the game runs. campaign.time_forward 2016 will let the game run at normal speed for 1 year as if you just pressed 3, but will stop the game in exactly 1 year, it doesnt do anything else to the game but just tell the game when to pause

Dear Developers!
First of all thank you for the 1.2.7-1.28 patch! So far I'm enjoying it. Finally the smithing bug has been fixed and Looters no more get frozen when my character gets off his horse.

However, in the new patch (1.2.x) I noticed a new combat AI degradation in regard to Cavalry/Horseman AI, which I have never seen in 1.1.x versions of the game - when you are fighting against enemy Cavalry squad, if you dismount anyone of them either by killing their mount or by using a dismounting Polearm, they never get on horse/camel again, instead they remain as an infantry unit. But in 1.1.x patch, in such situations AI used to take any free (available) horses/camels whatever... Even they could steal my horse if I left it to pick up some arrows from the ground. But in 1.2.x patch this doesn't work any more :sad:

Also it looks like that this bug, causes another bug - if you dismount any enemy Cavalryman, his cavalry-mates never leave him behind, instead they move together as a single unit but slowly because one of them is unmounted and can't move faster. Because of this a Cavalry unit becomes very weak and easy to kill. Horsemen are no more dangerous as before (in 1.1.x). They never charge at you again because they don't want to leave their dismounted buddy. They become very easy targets to kill.

However this bug is not true for the Tournaments (Arena) battles. In Tournaments if you dismount your opponent he/she takes closest free horse. Something went wrong with Cavalry AI in battles, but not in Tournaments.
Could you please add this bug to your next patch's TODO\TOFIX list please?

Unfortunately it means that the mod Better Time is going to be necessary for now.

What I think needs to happen is for a system performance tester to be built in the options. Other games do this for how powerful the system is for setting custom graphics settings.

Taleworlds could do the same for Bannerlord and allow for faster stock time testing.

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds

What happened to the cheat, declare peace? it seems you guys tuned it off

I used to keep the game go longer in peace, and longer peace times Until you guys fixes it the non sense 1-2 days peace times between kingdoms and the priorities to declare war... a kingdom just leaving one war I really doubt it would be seeking another

Please turn it back on until you guys fixes it nd introduce real diplomacy in the game, for example:

the marriage system, giving priorities for younger children below 40 to marry and not marrying off older ppl that won't bring benefit to the clan, also allow players to choose which to marry.

Peace times X days, Non aggression, Trade (increases the influx of caravans between kingdoms - making priority to trade there)

Etc

I thought that after certain age the characters couldn't marry anymore

Are there plans to fix combat AI? I love the new feel of 1v1 but when you get 2 AI opponents on you it’s completely unfair. AI groups now move in PERFECT sync with the player leading to being quickly singled out and overwhelmed in combat situations. You own AI mates show no sign of this behavior in cooperating with you. The entire experience feels hideously inhuman and exactly what you’d expect from fighting a perfect AI opponents. There’s also the matter of no longer being able to assign companions to positions within the party. there’s the odd one or two whom you can but largely you cannot anymore

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds

would you put in the game options or launcher a tick box or whatever to enable/disable controller? i play the game with keyboard+mouse but because i have a 360 controller plugged in im getting conflict on the control mode. having to unplug devices should not be a required step to play the game

Why is multiplayer performance so damn bad? When i join server, framerate is decent, but after some maps gpu usage drops to 30-40% so does cpu and framerate nosedive.

Why?

Are there plans to fix combat AI? I love the new feel of 1v1 but when you get 2 AI opponents on you it’s completely unfair. AI groups now move in PERFECT sync with the player leading to being quickly singled out and overwhelmed in combat situations. You own AI mates show no sign of this behavior in cooperating with you. The entire experience feels hideously inhuman and exactly what you’d expect from fighting a perfect AI opponents. There’s also the matter of no longer being able to assign companions to positions within the party. there’s the odd one or two whom you can but largely you cannot anymore
In reality, it feels quite human. Two people coordinating to flank a single opponent is quite logical and is something people would do.

What felt inhuman was the ability to make two opponents trip over each other as you run in a circle.

Does anyone work on multiplayer side of the game?

Because it's highly neglected. I appreciate the game overall, and feel devs did a good job working with the community, but default experience need some real help.

An update or patch or DCL that adds rain, storms, sand or snow and has some difficulty in battles would be nice, obviously with ambient sound. to make the game more realistic, the well made game is too good, but I would add good details if I knew how to do it haha

Yağmur, fırtına, kum veya kar ekleyen ve savaşlarda bazı zorluklar yaratan bir güncelleme veya yama veya DCL, tabii ki ortam sesiyle birlikte güzel olurdu. Oyunu daha gerçekçi kılmak için, iyi yapılmış oyun çok iyi, ama nasıl yapılacağını bilseydim güzel ayrıntılar eklerdim haha

Estaria bueno una actualizacion o parche o DCL que agreguen lluvia, tormentas, de arena o nieve y que tenga cierta dificultad en las batallas, obvio con sonido ambientado. para que el juego sea mas realista, es demasiado bueno el juego bien logrado, pero le agregaria dellates buenos si supiera hacerlo jaja

Ve ateşli oklar çok iyi olurdu

And arrows with fire that would be very good

An update or patch or DCL that adds rain, storms, sand or snow and has some difficulty in battles would be nice, obviously with ambient sound. to make the game more realistic, the well made game is too good, but I would add good details if I knew how to do it haha

Yağmur, fırtına, kum veya kar ekleyen ve savaşlarda bazı zorluklar yaratan bir güncelleme veya yama veya DCL, tabii ki ortam sesiyle birlikte güzel olurdu. Oyunu daha gerçekçi kılmak için, iyi yapılmış oyun çok iyi, ama nasıl yapılacağını bilseydim güzel ayrıntılar eklerdim haha

Estaria bueno una actualizacion o parche o DCL que agreguen lluvia, tormentas, de arena o nieve y que tenga cierta dificultad en las batallas, obvio con sonido ambientado. para que el juego sea mas realista, es demasiado bueno el juego bien logrado, pero le agregaria dellates buenos si supiera hacerlo jaja

Ve ateşli oklar çok iyi olurdu

And arrows with fire that would be very good
There is already a storm system including snow and rain, debuffing certain troops like cavalry move slow in snow.

Back
Top Bottom