Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I really liked that a few troops protects the commander on battles. Is this new?
leader.png

Btw Battanian Picked Warrior doesn't seem to be able to dismount cavalry at all. At least not on custom battles.

looks like a bug.

That'll teach 'em.

Thanks for the patch, TW. And some perks! Of course, all the people who have been screaming for perks have ignored that and complained about mod tools.

I remember when we were told the perks were going to be totally overhauled. Well, the overhaul is still not complete 6 months later, and the perks we do have, mostly not interesting, mostly meaningless, and mostly a big pile of "wtf is this really the best they could think of" for a perk system?

Honestly i acn actually feel the accuarcy perks early game im doing a new aserai campaign and the change in accuarcy is noticable and battanian castles seem to be less laggy
I've never experienced laggy Battanian castles anyway (so possibly hardware/config related, thus more difficult to pin down). As I recall, the only really laggy siege I had was on the wall by the gatehouse of one of the Sturgian castles, when FPS plummeted until I moved away.

Are we talking about days, weeks, or months? Not trying to hold anyone accountable. I'm just want to know so that I can stop waiting if its weeks or months.
I understand how you feel but I am unable to give you an ETA on them. Just know that we're working on bringing them into your hands. Judging by the stream we did during Gamescom you all seemed to love what we had to show and it was great to get that reception.

I've never experienced laggy Battanian castles anyway (so possibly hardware/config related, thus more difficult to pin down). As I recall, the only really laggy siege I had was on the wall by the gatehouse of one of the Sturgian castles, when FPS plummeted until I moved away.
It was more or less textures i think it seems like some textures might have bugged out or something since during all my experience its usually the battanians who seem to have texture bugs

everybody seems way to ok with getting nothing every patch this is why they have no sense of urgency when it comes to getting us content.... bug fixes are nice game runs alot smoother but its been like 7 months

everybody seems way to ok with getting nothing every patch this is why they have no sense of urgency when it comes to getting us content.... bug fixes are nice game runs alot smoother but its been like 7 months

Nobody is okay with it. Not much we can do though. TW is going to push out this game without any regard for the vast majority of player suggestions. And our beloved modders, bless them, will make the game memorable and enjoyable in the years to come.

Its been almost 7 months and what major new content has been added to the game? It seems like all we get is new quest, which have to be the lowest form of content possible.

Where are the Rebellions? Where are the gangs mechanics? Where are the Mod tools? Where are more diplomatic options? Where are interesting things to do with NPCs? Where is the FIX for smithing! LOL.

Its just comedy at this point.

Last edited:
Some of us became trolls at times and at other times we're trying to be civil. There are already quite a few people flaming TW, but nothing is changing. And we understand how a company operates. The decision is made at the top.

Nobody is okay with it. Not much we can do though. TW is going to push out this game without any regard for the vast majority player suggestions. And our beloved modders, bless them, will make the game memorable and enjoyable.
I had always thought that if things became really bad and TW wanted to save their company, all they have to do is consult modders. As of now, we still hear the sound of ?

Nobody is okay with it. Not much we can do though. TW is going to push out this game without any regard for the vast majority of player suggestions. And our beloved modders, bless them, will make the game memorable and enjoyable in the years to come.

Its been almost 7 months and what major new content has been added to the game? It seems like all we get is new quest, which have to be the lowest form of content possible.

Where are the Rebellions? Where are the gangs mechanics? Where are the Mod tools? Where are more diplomatic options? Where are interesting things to do with NPCs? Where is the FIX for smithing! LOL.

Its just comedy at this point.
yea but i see these comments and it makes me laugh people kissing there ass cuz they fix one or two perks every patch dont thank them for doing the minimum because then they think the minimum is ok they need to know that we want content we need to be so loud that gaming news outlets start reporting it then at least we might get a response from them

yea but i see these comments and it makes me laugh people kissing there ass cuz they fix one or two perks every patch dont thank them for doing the minimum because then they think the minimum is ok they need to know that we want content we need to be so loud that gaming news outlets start reporting it then at least we might get a response from them
It's pretty pathetic to be honest, It's why the gaming industry is where it's at right now. People have absolutely no standards anymore, just take a look at the steam reviews for this game. People nowadays will eat up whatever is put in front of them.

The reason why TW gets away with putting out poor content is because people defend them. Bunch of sycophants these lot.

For those of us who have been modding for many years (20 for me) we look at these updates like.......??‍♀️
Yo steve can you make a Plate Armor Mod please? Everyone I've asked just gives the same "it's not historically accurate for the time period" BS, and It's starting to make me upset that I can't wear a proper looking set of armor.

It's pretty pathetic to be honest, It's why the gaming industry is where it's at right now. People have absolutely no standards anymore, just take a look at the steam reviews for this game. People nowadays will eat up whatever is put in front of them.

The reason why TW gets away with putting out poor content is because people defend them. Bunch of sycophants these lot.

You are clearly not a faithful of the holy religion of Soon. Repent now before the ending of the world!

Back
Top Bottom