A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi @buckshot_luck , will you make complete-final touch with all your drawings at the release date?
Here, background from a source and your drawings together, for example.

5-Kopya.png

beforeafter.jpg

@buckshot_luck I think it's actually not a bad idea to post each new sketch here in the thread besides updating the OP, gives it a bit more visibility that way :smile:

That makes sense.

As an artist myself who is unduly critical of other artists' work (don't worry, I keep it to myself)... I can say this is really good stuff. I'm enjoying this thread. :smile:

As a commenter myself who is unduly critical of other comments I can say I enjoyed your comment.

you are really good at drawing horses and camels. I'm not a sketch artist but I thought these were some of the hardest things to draw.

I agree that the camel is amazing. You have some serious skills my dude. You are a professional artist right? What things have you worked on?

Sketch 10: The Battlefield - an actual sketch today. How will your tactics change with Bannerlord? Do you think your same old warband tricks will work, or are you going to have to adapt to a new way of thinking?

0b4y9qkbbgm41.png

you are really good at drawing horses and camels. I'm not a sketch artist but I thought these were some of the hardest things to draw.

Haha, I actually find horses/ camels, all animals really - easier than people for me. I find animals can be abstracted a lot more and still resemble them. whereas even a slight error on a person's face or figure can really stand out.

I agree that the camel is amazing. You have some serious skills my dude. You are a professional artist right? What things have you worked on?

I'm the artist/ designer/ copy writer for a small company in utah. It's a great job but we don't have anything really high profile out. Recently we did a card game: sparkstorytelling.com And we're doing another card game that will be out soon. I've done some freelance for small game developers, but I mean small, so small I don't even know what games they went on to make with the concept art I did. I suppose I have aspirations to work at a games studio, but I don't want to live in a big city so that really limits my options. But Utah is growing fast so who knows where I'll be in a few years. Thanks for your interest. I'm glad people are enjoying these. I've got some work to catch up on so it might be loose sketches for a couple days before I get back to the character concepts.

WInkle Twinkle:

Back
Top Bottom