Recent content by Revilo

1. Revilo

The Smokeshack

Untitled. said:
    :lol:
    I would assume he means he smoked so much crack he got immune to it so he stopped in order to be able to feel it again after a while.

That's how I've always done it. I've just started smoking again after a break, and oh man it's good to be back.

Not crack, mind you. Honest.

2. Revilo

The Smokeshack

I feel I can finally relate and contribute to this thread now.

University is a good time.
  3. Revilo

LoL-League Of Legends

Pretty much everyone top can destroy Teemo, they just need to be super aggressive early and get ahead before he gets to the *one hit, 1/3rd of your life and can't trade since you're blinded* stage.
  4. Revilo

What pissed you off today v. IV

The fact that I'm home from Uni and have work to be doing, yet every time I even consider starting it the internet or food just slaps me across the face with it's massive, procrastination inducing hand.
  5. Revilo

What made you laugh today? v.IV

Wellenbrecher said:
    Ran out of shampoo, used girlfriend's. Now the hair is smoother than ever, smells incredibly nice and the smell reminds me so much of her that I'm turned on.
    Nothing bad can come from this. :lol:

"Mommy, who is that nice smelling man with smooth hair and a bulge in his pants?"
    "Never you mind, dear"
  6. Revilo

LoL-League Of Legends

Na na na na na na na na Brand.

Brand?

Brand.
  7. Revilo

Dragon's Dogma

Tuckles said:
    Your description makes it sound like Monster Hunter. Color me interested. :lol:

Exactly what I thought when I first saw information about DD. Seeing how I have a massie nerdgasm anytime even remotely related to Monster Hunter comes about, I think I'll be getting this.  :wink:
  8. Revilo

Mancrushes

liam-neeson-1.jpg
  9. Revilo

What do you have to do TODAY.

College.
    Mass Effect.
    Eat.
    That is all.
  10. Revilo

Mass Effect 3

New?
  11. Revilo

Would you give a ******* for a million € ?

I reckon I'd go as far as 1k each, depending on the mood you caught me in. Going on that logic, 1 million would get you 1000 blowjobs.  :lol:

Such a filthy whore.
  12. Revilo

New Gaming PC for Empire, Shogun 2, and Napoleon Total War and Other Games

Yeah, but that $50 could be put towards a better graphics card, like a 560ti, whilst still having more than enough RAM to do everything bar hardcore rendering and editing.
  13. Revilo

New Gaming PC for Empire, Shogun 2, and Napoleon Total War and Other Games

If he's not on an extreme budget though, why the 16GB of RAM, just to play Warband/TW games? That's overkill in a can, right there.
  14. Revilo

Nahkuri said:
    Revilo said:
    Two hundred thousand, or just two hundred? Two hundred thousand, sure. That's first house/apartment/whatever money. Two hundred? No thanks.

10k?

Mhmm, probably. 10k is still a lot of money to have for a short time of embarrassment/humiliation/whatever, and with no social consequences to speak of.
  15. Revilo

Nahkuri said:
    Revilo said:
    Without a doubt, and probably for substantially less as well.

Two hundred?

Two hundred thousand, or just two hundred? Two hundred thousand, sure. That's first house/apartment/whatever money. Two hundred? No thanks.
Back
Top Bottom