What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson-muntz.gif

Time for a roadtrip? :p

Slept wrong some time ago. Jaw has hurt since and doesn't work as well as it should. I can't open my mouth as far as usual anymore without it then sort of locking in place. (can't shut it by simply moving it up but instead have to move it sideways a bit before it unlocks).

It's annoying.

AWdeV said:
Slept wrong some time ago. Jaw has hurt since and doesn't work as well as it should. I can't open my mouth as far as usual anymore without it then sort of locking in place. (can't shut it by simply moving it up but instead have to move it sideways a bit before it unlocks).

It's annoying.
I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Amontadillo said:
Don't you have another applicable power source? Looking around my mostly bare old room at my dad's place right noww, I can spot at least three ways to splice something together.
You don't necessarily need your laptop charger to keep things running.
Explain yourself.
AWdeV said:
It's annoying.
Dude, see a doctor. It ain't gonna fix itself.

Lux said:
Amontadillo said:
Don't you have another applicable power source? Looking around my mostly bare old room at my dad's place right noww, I can spot at least three ways to splice something together.
You don't necessarily need your laptop charger to keep things running.
Explain yourself.

Unless you have an aptitude for electronics (which you probably don't), I suspect you won't want him to explain further. Otherwise you might end up blowing up your laptop.

AWdeV said:

It's annoying.
The **** are you sleeping on?

The fact that I'm home from Uni and have work to be doing, yet every time I even consider starting it the internet or food just slaps me across the face with it's massive, procrastination inducing hand.

Tralfaz said:
AWdeV said:

It's annoying.
The **** are you sleeping on?

My jaw, apparently. But it was an air bed at the time. Moreover, I had broken my jaw as a kid and it didn't heal straight so I doubt any super-severe damage has been done. :razz:

Lux said:
Dude, see a doctor. It ain't gonna fix itself.

It might and I might. May even be snot-related though as that still hasn't cleared up either. :razz:

PoisonCourtesan said:
I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Jaw-related trouble too? How come?

Just learned that my eldest brother in law and his hobgoblin of a six year old are coming for Christmas day. God how I loathe that spoiled, obnoxious, hyperactive little prick.

When I see little kids I don't like I stare at them angrily.

Except this one time in McDonalds where we ended up making angry noises to beat each other with the kid next to my table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom