Recent content by Quidam

1. Quidam

SP - General Tactical retreat

Often, when you have to fight a loosing battle, or suddenly realised that the battle didnt go the way you expected, I would love to get the possibility to retreat tactically, managing troop loss. The problem is, even with the retreat order, if you are the attacked party, you often are...
  2. Quidam

SP - General Battle suggestion to avoid micro-manadgement and add depth to tactical gameplay

Preamble My suggestion is based on both player expressed will of being able to have more battle depht, and the expressed will of the dev who want a more "character in the battlefield" feel and less "RTS" one (Which I think isnt a bad idea). I also read a lot of good suggestion (Especially...
  3. Quidam

SP - General Tons of suggestion + feedbacks for Skills & Clan role Mechanics

I'm not sure if I agree on every aspect concerning skillsn (I for example think stewart should be usefull for player). But +1 anyway, since I agree with most of your point!
  4. Quidam

SP - General Perk tag all over the place

So I explored the perks a little, and I noticed something. There is a lot of tag not explained : Personal, party member, clan leader, governor, etc... and a few specific to a role in the party But sometimes it doesnt make sense. Personnal skill is the main problematic one. A lot of personal...
  5. Quidam

Resolved Siege, AI keep resetting group formation, and Ai command

Summary: While defending a siege, I removed the auto command (F6) and did my own grouping to defend not all place but key choke point. I assume command from all troops because they tend to move around with the ai. Sadly, each time the battle began, the AI take back controll of all unit (so I...
  6. Quidam

Resolved [solved] Stuck in perpetual loading screen before siege battle

Summary: about to lead a desperate battle to defend my only castle against a largely superior army. I Sneaked in, before the battle. I had already some good troop in garnison, plus some militia and a few of my own fresh troop. With one balista on our side, and I ram on the attacker side. But the...
  7. Quidam

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Dithon1 said:
    I like this so far. Good mix of assets; art-wise everything is nice and consistent in quality. Two crucial things are missing:

1. Some kind of formations option, even if it's just the multiple rank system from WFAS. Being stuck with only a single line's worth of infantry is really **** when trying to fend off a frontal cavalry charge.

2. Upstab for polearms - at least for the 2H ones. Spears and pikes are effectively useless without a second attack direction. Especially when in the hands of the AI.

Your take on weapon balance is very interesting. Weapons are much shorter, faster, and do more damage than in native. I'll test some more and see how I like it. Having to physically find each and every merchant and tavern location in every city to get option to visit them from the main menu is really annoying.

I'm also really interested by that.

It's the main missing point of this mod, and it's really strange to see your troop with all these cool looking gear going around in no formation and dispersing all around being useless while a steady formation would have been so efficient...
  8. Quidam

Cant DL Warband!

Same problem here
  9. Quidam

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

All these news looks really cool. My only deception are the fighting animation (I find them more unrealistic than hitting two target with a specific large two handed blade weapon as stated on the news), especially for two handed weapon and spear use with 2 hand.
  10. Quidam

What are the special traits?

Berserk, But I don't know how I get this one.

Maybe my tendencies to end most of my battle with really low life and one new wound (I'm the physician best customer). Or maybe it's killing a certain amount of troops in one battle (I remember getting this trait after a siege)

Effect, You can enter in berserk rage
  11. Quidam

B Tutorial 3D [VC] Customising Armours Tutorial

ok Thanks.

That's sad, I really wanted to add some new armor. But I guess I can't without going further into moding.  :mrgreen:
  12. Quidam

B Tutorial 3D [VC] Customising Armours Tutorial

How can I add, my new armor to the cheat menu? (I want to avoid replacing armor for at least one of them).

By the way, first armor, a pictish one (I didn't like one of them, so I decide to change it).

804596mb1.jpg

And, in fact, I found some armor to change (one gambison wich wasn't much my taste, and one scale armor, almost not use). So, here are the other armor I made.

First, the gambeson, Norse like. A costly gambison, for rich :p
    704443mb2.jpg

Then, the armor, same color
    569853mb3.jpg

Then, I just change the cape for this "naked armor"
    944138mb5.jpg
  13. Quidam

SP Oriental 12TH Release-Made in China(Release 2017.01.25, Latest Update 2017.06.11)

Wow, This is impressive, can't wait to test it!
Back
Top Bottom