SP - General Perk tag all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread

So I explored the perks a little, and I noticed something.
There is a lot of tag not explained : Personal, party member, clan leader, governor, etc... and a few specific to a role in the party

But sometimes it doesnt make sense. Personnal skill is the main problematic one. A lot of personal skill apply to your party/clan/... while tagged as personnal.

They should be an overall of these skill, especially for the companions, since there is no way to efficiently know which perk will apply or not while naming them at certain clan roles or appoint them governor or party leader.

here is my suggestion :

Personnal : apply only to your character, should only concern effect limited to your character (stat improvement mainly, nothing that affect unit)
Party member : apply to the whole party they are in, all effect concerning unit
Clan member : apply to the whole clan, concern all effect that affect clan reputation/influence/etc...
Role connected (Governor, surgeon, scout, caravan master, party leader) : apply to some few skill (preferably late ones and not early ones so you can build your companions and not be too dependant of random perk selected) and designed specifically for the role associated (party leader should be imprve to unit and number of unit, governor for managing settlement, etc...)

The question is concerning clan or faction leader... they are very specific and wont concern all gameplay. Besides, most of them are early in the perk tree while they should be on the later part of that tree. I would add them to the personnal category (and thus be applied whatever the context) or moved to other category.

Back
Top Bottom