What are the special traits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dja

Recruit
I haven't been able to find anything on the special traits for VC, though I suspect there may be one out there. If someone has a link to a thread like that or knows any, post here!

In the event that there isn't any yet, I'll start off a list until a dev comes through with them all
Name: Skirt Chaser
How to accomplish: Have fiver lovers at once
Effect: ???

dja said:
I haven't been able to find anything on the special traits for VC, though I suspect there may be one out there. If someone has a link to a thread like that or knows any, post here!

In the event that there isn't any yet, I'll start off a list until a dev comes through with them all
I hope they are from different factions, would hate to see all 5 of them in a feast while a tournament is underway  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

greatkingdavid said:
dja said:

I hope they are from different factions, would hate to see all 5 of them in a feast while a tournament is underway  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nah, that way you could dedicate your win to all five of them haha.

Berserk, But I don't know how I get this one.

Maybe my tendencies to end most of my battle with really low life and one new wound (I'm the physician best customer). Or maybe it's killing a certain amount of troops in one battle (I remember getting this trait after a siege)

Effect, You can enter in berserk rage

Quidam said:
Berserk, But I don't know how I get this one.

Maybe my tendencies to end most of my battle with really low life and one new wound (I'm the physician best customer). Or maybe it's killing a certain amount of troops in one battle (I remember getting this trait after a siege)

Effect, You can enter in berserk rage
That´s a trait, not a special trait. You can only have one trait and you get it based on your character´s stats. Special traits are different.

I got the Berserker (sp?) as I sailed between Britain/Ireland. Mid-ocean... <pop-up> It's kind of funny too because I'm an archer character (I sooo love head-plinking NPCs from hundred yards away). Anyway, I was on my way to a certain monastery in Ireland to see an Abbott for 1000 peninigas... Did nothing special that I know of... The trait made no diff against the "un-killables" later though.  They still slaughtered my entire band while the douche-head "heroes" stood there polishing their spears.

kwbudirt said:
I got the Berserker (sp?) as I sailed between Britain/Ireland. Mid-ocean... <pop-up> It's kind of funny too because I'm an archer character (I sooo love head-plinking NPCs from hundred yards away). Anyway, I was on my way to a certain monastery in Ireland to see an Abbott for 1000 peninigas... Did nothing special that I know of... The trait made no diff against the "un-killables" later though.  They still slaughtered my entire band while the douche-head "heroes" stood there polishing their spears.
That´s a regular trait, not a special one. You get one (and only one) regular trait based on certain stats whether you like it or not. You have to fulfill very specific requirements before you get a special trait, and as far as I know you are not limited to just one.

You're right of course.  :oops:  Sorry for the mis-info and thanks for correcting me for everyone's benefit. The additional thing is this board got me to take a break from playing long enough to read the (Game Concepts) and, honestly, who knew how much more extensive yet specific these have been made. Very good in-game help!!  :grin:

I don't have a special trait, my regular trait is "strong" but I don't know what it actually does?

This is my second play-through, my first guy had "beserker" which came in handy when he was exhausted and surrounded (by pressing T)

Anyone know if/how you can get certain traits? Or list what they actually do?

Lord Doom said:
Anyone know if/how you can get certain traits? Or list what they actually do?

quote is about "TRAITS", not "SPECIAL TRAITS":

check your game concepts for the released info, and a few threads around have information on requirements (numbers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom