Recent content by Aggrobiscuit

1. Aggrobiscuit

Chest come back!! and My Master give me a Town!!

I surely miss it...and I preferred the physical chest to the option in the menu.

Me too. The menu is convenient, but why not have the chest too? Little things that let us take a break from the gameplay loop (menus and patrolling the world map), let us slow down and enjoy the art the devs have made, are always helpful for immersion in RPGs.
  2. Aggrobiscuit

What is your dream-update list?

Fix the Battanian castle freezing. (the non siege scene)
    More battle scenes for Aserai territory
    Sturgia and Northern Empire given a boost
    Allow us to ask nobles where other nobles are again.
    Warband courtship.
    Feasts.
    Purpose to entering towns, and doing other things than constant patrolling.
  3. Aggrobiscuit

Tournaments need diversification and purpose

My beef with arenas is the Khergit one. The arena is small and spawns close together, you can often end up dying two seconds after spawning if you catch an arrow and javelin at the same time, or a jav to the head. Frustrating.

While they are at it they should remove the spear and shield infantry combo too. I hate using a spear on foot so much that I no longer participate in Sturgian or Khuzait tournaments.

DOWN WITH THE STABBY NASTINESS THAT IS SPEARS!!!

?

Letting us pick our weapons would solve a lot of problems.
  4. Aggrobiscuit

Castles should have zone of control?

I like the idea, but implementing it now would mean a world map overhaul probably. There's already enough faction imbalance.
  5. Aggrobiscuit

how to get bigger boob for female char?

Completely agree, why is this forum so sensitive about a slightly morbid/suggestive question/feature? This is a war game where you can massacre thousands of presumably innocent recruits (including their screams and blood), but is asking for breast size slider really the limit?

Neo puritanism. It's an ironic thing to see as the world becomes more degenerate with every passing day.
  6. Aggrobiscuit

how to get bigger boob for female char?

youre not wrong though, if i could lock up all the white christians in the world i would man. they are literally the devil

Don't worry, there's this group that mass murders Christians every single easter. Racists like you will get your wish eventually.

Good name by the way. Attacking someone knowing you will not be punished is pretty cowardly.
  7. Aggrobiscuit

TW might want to change the wording of their Steam store page

It's gonna be in development (EA) for longer than 1 year. I think we all know this now.

Or maybe they'll just run the clock for a year and call it done. I can't imagine the game can change much in a year given the current pace, and a lot needs to change.
  8. Aggrobiscuit

About Leadership skill

Ah of course, totally forgot companion parties. That makes the most sense out of all army compositions to be honest. I'd rather have my companions in my army than a bunch of nobles that hate my guts or some mercenaries that couldn't care less.
  9. Aggrobiscuit

Still can't swim

Noone said it needs to be possible with armor though, it could be possible to swim in civil clothes or without clothes only.

When you develop features that nobody will ever see or use, it's just a waste of time and manpower. It might satisfy someone's fixation, but that's all it will do.
  10. Aggrobiscuit

About Leadership skill

Totally agree on number 1. Make the ability to lead army tied to clan tier level rather than being in a faction.

It's a nice idea, but who could you ask to join your army if not in a faction? Recruiting from major factions would bring up all kinds of problems, and you couldn't recruit mercenary factions either, because they don't spend any time as free agents, they immediately join a faction on leaving their last one.
  11. Aggrobiscuit

Working past midnight

If you are working past midnight it actually is voluntary work.

Just being devil's advocate for a sec, but it's not technically voluntary if you're being paid for it. Also, this could be crunch so we have no idea if it's voluntary or not.

That aside, I recognise it for what it is (hard work) and salute it.
  12. Aggrobiscuit

About Leadership skill

I'm not sure how you haven't seen it, but bandits of all types surrender all the goddamned time in unmodded game, to the point I have difficulty finding someone to fight and level my troops. No need for any perk either.

I found that if you keep your party under 100 people, the surrender thing happens far less often. I think it happens a lot more after you outnumber them by 10:1, but troop tiers might play a part in the calculation too.
  13. Aggrobiscuit

TaleWorlds Merchandise plox?

I'll buy some merchandise after the game is finished maybe. For me, I'll buy some plastic junk to further support a really great game, but this one isn't even half finished yet so it's too soon to call it.

And honestly, it might be a poor move to try and milk cash off this game right now, people may not appreciate it.
  14. Aggrobiscuit

About Leadership skill

YES! I've seen it happen but I didn't realize why! I though it was weird because shouldn't my moral go down when I bulk up on at ton of troops?

The leadership exp is gained when you recruit the troops, you can donate them or let them go afterwards and recruit more.
  15. Aggrobiscuit

About Leadership skill

"Personal" is your morale boost, added by your Leadership skill. It will become around 50 somewhere near skill level 100-125. But you gotta get your Leadership that high first.

Seems like a circular flaw. Raising leadership to get passive leadership gains. Surely the design isn't this silly? I felt this pain too, but it should be possible to get leadership high enough to be useful before dying of old age, maybe.
Back
Top Bottom