What is your dream-update list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

50.5350 update list
-Added feasts.
-Added a campament feature
-Character can now make feasts in campaments in order to raise morale
-Character can now make small 1v1 tournaments in campaments with armies to raise morale
-Character now needs to be in a feast in order to marry.
-Added a new scene for marriage.
-Player can now choose to spend the night with his wife/husband in order to have a baby.
-A baby nest can be found in the clan's main keep when a baby is born.
-Childs can now be found in clan's main keep.
-When the player visits a friendly town he can find high level soldiers in the keep, where he can gather information about the armies' morale.
-When the player visits a friendly town he can find a court advisor that will give recent information about the settlement or faction he's into.
-Low level soldiers can now be found in taverns the player visits, the player can choose to feast with them in the tavern with a cost of influence/renown.
-Famous competitors in now can be found in taverns before and after the tournament starts, they can become companions, rivals or give random quests related to tournaments.
-Player can now dedicate tournaments both to male and female lords
-Feasts that have tournaments will only be made between lords depending on the faction's culture/policies and will include a higher reward with a bonus on relation.
-Villagers and NPC in general will recognize the player and will treat him in different ways depending on his renown and recent events.
-If the player has won a considerable amount of tournaments he will be recognized as a famous champion by npcs.
-Player can now actually have a drink in the tavern.
-Bards can be found in taverns again with all their previous features, and they can now be hired by the player to raise the morale of soldiers at a high cost for some time.
-Book sellers can now be found in the taverms again with all their previous features and they can now he hired by the player to raise the skills of the player based on the book seller's knowledge at a very high cost for some time.
-Trainers can now be found in Castles and Town and can be hired at a high cost
-Training grounds can now be find in the outsides of a castle/town and can be used by the player to train his own troops.
-In peace time a Player who owns a Castle/Town can be visited by peasents and towns people in need, this will include making important decisions that will change renown, influence and relation depending on what decision he takes. Special quests that include border villages or caravans from another border factions could be triggered, these could result in war with another faction depending on the choices the player makes during these.
-Gifting lords and ladies a high level crafted weapon will increase relations with his/her clan
-Visiting lords with friend status and talking with them while in their castle/town will increase relations with them, triggering more dialog and a bigger chance of recruiting them for your own kindgom later on.
-Lords with friend status will give their teenage son/daughter to the player as a squire to fight for him and gain skills. The player can do the same with friendly lords
-I got bored of doing this please make the game more engaging with everything love the new update cheering is actually nice have a nice day.

If you have your own dream update list do leave it in the comment

Last edited:
- Manhunters.
- More dialogue options with all sorts of NPC's.
- Minor factions unable to wage war against Major faction whose culture they belong to.
- Recruitment option from Minor factions if your relationship with them is high enough and you're at peace with them.
- Hunting minigame with animals on the world map (Viking Conquest).
- Special locations with unique rewards (Viking Conquest).

Some things off the top of my head.

50.5350 update list
-Added feasts.
-Character can now make small 1v1 tournaments in campaments with armies to raise morale
-Player can now choose to spend the night with his wife/husband in order to have a baby.
-When the player visits a friendly town he can find high level soldiers in the keep, where he can gather information about the armies' morale.
-When the player visits a friendly town he can find a court advisor that will give recent information about the settlement or faction he's into.
-Low level soldiers can now be found in taverns the player visits, the player can choose to feast with them in the tavern with a cost of influence/renown.
-Famous competitors in now can be found in taverns before and after the tournament starts, they can become companions, rivals or give random quests related to tournaments.
-Feasts that have tournaments will only be made between lords depending on the faction's culture/policies and will include a higher reward with a bonus on relation.
-Villagers and NPC in general will recognize the player and will treat him in different ways depending on his renown and recent events.
-If the player has won a considerable amount of tournaments he will be recognized as a famous champion by npcs.
-Bards can be found in taverns again with all their previous features, and they can now be hired by the player to raise the morale of soldiers at a high cost for some time.
-Book sellers can now be found in the taverms again with all their previous features and they can now he hired by the player to raise the skills of the player based on the book seller's knowledge at a very high cost for some time.
-Training grounds can now be find in the outsides of a castle/town and can be used by the player to train his own troops.
-In peace time a Player who owns a Castle/Town can be visited by peasents and towns people in need, this will include making important decisions that will change renown, influence and relation depending on what decision he takes. Special quests that include border villages or caravans from another border factions could be triggered, these could result in war with another faction depending on the choices the player makes during these.
-Gifting lords and ladies a high level crafted weapon will increase relations with his/her clan
-Visiting lords with friend status and talking with them while in their castle/town will increase relations with them, triggering more dialog and a bigger chance of recruiting them for your own kindgom later on.
-Lords with friend status will give their teenage son/daughter to the player as a squire to fight for him and gain skills. The player can do the same with friendly lords
-I got bored of doing this please make the game more engaging with everything love the new update cheering is actually nice have a nice day.
Huge lore list. All welcome but my list starts with:

1)Diplomacy fix; includes hero deaths, kingdom management, rebellions, less wars, less snowball etc
2)Fix battle AI; no more pogo for archers, fix sieges (you couldnt invade 300 defended city/castle with 400; shıeuld have like 1000 to conquer
3)While creating perks from ground use community patches perk fixes
4)Modding tools ( This will solve most of the tiny problems; I'm sure someone will create a nice Vanilla+ plus mod)

Those are urgent in my opinion.

- Manhunters.
- More dialogue options with all sorts of NPC's.
- Minor factions unable to wage war against Major faction whose culture they belong to.
- Recruitment option from Minor factions if your relationship with them is high enough and you're at peace with them.
- Hunting minigame with animals on the world map (Viking Conquest).
- Special locations with unique rewards (Viking Conquest).

Some things off the top of my head.
Yeah I agree a lot with this, also if they're adding manhunters they should also add way more looters and bandits parties, I really thought they would learn from prophecy of pendor and interesting lore friendly band parties that actually make a threat, here they're just the same old boring looters
Huge lore list. All welcome but my list starts with:

1)Diplomacy fix; includes hero deaths, kingdom management, rebellions, less wars, less snowball etc
2)Fix battle AI; no more pogo for archers, fix sieges (you couldnt invade 300 defended city/castle with 400; shıeuld have like 1000 to conquer
3)While creating perks from ground use community patches perk fixes
4)Modding tools ( This will solve most of the tiny problems; I'm sure someone will create a nice Vanilla+ plus mod)

Those are urgent in my opinion.
Yes of course, these are primary, but for me the game is un fun if you're not engaged in the game's world and setting.

Man I feel like a pain in the ass making this kind of threads, since none of them have a single comment coming from a dev even though its a shared criticism, but whatever, I will keep pushing them and see if in the next 2 years they finally pay attention to this kind of issue.

I like specialty factions, like the Manhunters you can join but more, such as from POP with the bandit lords or Orders you can join. These would help flesh out the world with factions not affiliated with the main ones.

50.5350 update list
-Added feasts.

Your husband/wife is the one who have a walk with you when visiting a town, pr better let us choose who will accompany you.

Be able to improve the relationship with your wife/ companions , for example it is unrealistic that after being parents your level of relationship with your wife is 0.

Fix the Battanian castle freezing. (the non siege scene)
More battle scenes for Aserai territory
Sturgia and Northern Empire given a boost
Allow us to ask nobles where other nobles are again.
Warband courtship.
Feasts.
Purpose to entering towns, and doing other things than constant patrolling.

ChangeLog Version: FroggyStyle 2.0

- Added Fully Voiced Dialogue for All Starting Lords (text fine for kin) and Bandits (Out for Stroll are We?)

- Added Full Cinematic Opening and Introduction to Main Mission with Custom Music and Artwork

- Full Re-calibrated AI Spearman vs Horses Dynamics

- Added new Dynamic Evasive, Sprinting, Ducking, Sidestepping, Jumping, Clamoring Animations to Battle AI

- Fully Reconstructed the AutoCalc System to take ALL Weapons/Shields/Armor/Troop Type/Terrain/Weather etc into Consideration

- Added a New Peace/War/Enraged/WarWeary Motivation Meter for all Kingdoms and for each faction Village effecting ALL decisions as well as Adding Battle Modifiers to Troops that Play out in Real Time

-Added Religion and All the Byproduct Effects of Such

-Fully Re-calibrated Battle AI to Do All the Things

- Added Satisfying End Game with Potential for WorldWide Event (Foreign Invasion) and a Full Character Legend Screen that Recaps the Players career "A Murderous Tyrant who defended 39 times in Duel, yet killed 530 Peasants.." type of thing

Am just waiting for a option to refuse fiefs, i don't want to hold 2 castles on different sides of the realm, and you get relationship loss by loosing a fief to enemy last time checked...

I think the reason they haven't added feasts yet is because if they just pasted the one from warband, they would be quite borring despite serving their main purpose, they probbably want to make them feel more alive instead of just people standing around in a castle hall, but will first need to finish all the assets and animations for it.

Last edited:
  • modding tools
  • custom servers
  • ai pathfinding fix (mostly for siege)
  • rework of combat parameters
  • all perks working or clearly labelled if not fully implemented
  • the dissolution of native and thus TW development of content, leaving them to work only on core mechanics and bug fixes until an early release so that community content can make the rest happen

1. Most of the quests I do, I can do from the other side of the coin.

Extortion by Deserters? I can wrangle up some unsavory men, led by a rogue of some stripe, and have them 'tax' villages I don't own. Spy Among Us? I can send a companion into a town ahead of time to help me either slip inside or degrade their ability to resist a siege. Lord/Lady Needs a Tutor? I can send my kids off to learn from some of the finest killers, scouts, healers, merchants or engineers. Artisans Can't Sell their Products in X? That's because I set a policy to make myself money. Lord Need Horses? Train Troops? Need Help With Garrison? Go get me some horses, train some troops and fill my garrison.

You get the idea.

2. Enhance the mercenary aspect.

Allow me to negotiate in more detail. I should be able to ask for an advance, for example, then haggle back and forth between money upfront and regular payouts numbers. If my party increases in size or the war begins to turn against the hiring faction? Renegotiate honorably for more money. Or simply extort the ruler (dishonorable) in exchange for not flipping sides. Special bonuses, bounties for taking lords prisoner, etc. Prohibitions in the contract -- "I will not fight Vlandia, no matter what" or "All prisoners are property of the faction, not the ransom broker" -- and similar things.

3. As a lord, balancing between notables.

We have town and village notables, artisans, merchants and gang leaders vs. headmen and landowners. Allow me, in a microsm of kingdom management, to be able to more directly influence their power compared to each other. Favoring the artisan gets me more productivity out of town. Favoring the merchants means more honorable recruits. Favoring the gang leaders gets me dishonorable recruits and underworld connections. Do I have policies that favor my villages, my castles or my towns? Each with pluses and minuses, constant tradeoffs, including favoring no one. Also allow me to use my influence to "buy them off" and keep everyone happy, but at the expense of not having as much control or power when looking outwards.

Last edited:
1. Most of the quests I do, I can do from the other side of the coin.

Extortion by Deserters? I can wrangle up some unsavory men, led by a rogue of some stripe, and have them 'tax' villages I don't own. Spy Among Us? I can send a companion into a town ahead of time to help me either slip inside or degrade their ability to resist a siege. Lord/Lady Needs a Tutor? I can send my kids off to learn from some of the finest killers, scouts, healers, merchants or engineers. Artisans Can't Sell their Products in X? That's because I set a policy to make myself money. Lord Need Horses? Train Troops? Need Help With Garrison? Go get me some horses.

You get the idea.

2. Enhance the mercenary aspect.

Allow me to negotiate in more detail. I should be able to ask for an advance, for example, then haggle back and forth between money upfront and regular payouts numbers. If my party increases in size or the war begins to turn against the hiring faction? Renegotiate honorably for more money. Or simply extort the ruler (dishonorable) in exchange for not flipping sides. Special bonuses, bounties for taking lords prisoner, etc. Prohibitions in the contract -- "I will not fight Vlandia, no matter what" or "All prisoners are property of the faction, not the ransom broker" -- and similar things.

3. As a lord, balancing between notables.

We have town and village notables, artisans, merchants and gang leaders vs. headmen and landowners. Allow me, in a microsm of kingdom management, to be able to more directly influence their power compared to each other. Favoring the artisan gets me more productivity out of town. Favoring the merchants means more honorable recruits. Favoring the gang leaders gets me dishonorable recruits and underworld connections. Do I have policies that favor my villages, my castles or my towns? Each with pluses and minuses, constant tradeoffs, including favoring no one. Also allow me to use my influence to "buy them off" and keep everyone happy, but at the expense of not having as much control or power when looking outwards.

I second this! These kind of cause and effect create engaging and lively game world.

released dedicated server files, you will now be able to host your own servers
Released Modding tools (import models/textures)(Scene maker)(Made code readily available for modification)[all of the tools]
Removed block delay
Kick jav/crossbow moves are removed
decreased the amount of javelins available to different classes
Pikes are now able to be braced (for anti cav use)
kicks/bashes are chamber-able]More class varieties
Balanced and reasonable perks
"Battle" single life mode (20 vs 20)
Commander Battle 2.0 mode
Co-op Battle mode

Factions have more unique features (e.g. Empire factions often fight amongst themselves)
Minor factions have "strongholds"
Mid-game event: Nord Invasion - spawns a few nord-like armies that can take castles and make themselves a faction
More deserters roaming the map
Better tactical AI
Siege AI fixed
MSGA (Make sturgia great again (from nords in WB))
Companions that aren't hollow husks of an NPC
interesting multi-part quests (as a option) (not the main story)
Diseases/events that kill off your main character to make children useful

*modding tools
*casus belli and unrest system(everything about diplomacy and expansion)
*improvment on clan management(marrying our childrens, declaring lord our companions)
*reworked companion system(its empty and doesnt even feel like warband)
*improvments on AI lords(i dont want to see Sturgian lords sieging a castle in desert)
*feasts,weddings etc.(we want butterlord)
*more complex culture components. I want to know which nation think about what, whats their lords/kings policies
*more cpu optimization
*various mp maps and more balanced classes

I have a somewhat small list

(Mutiplayer)
Combat
Feint animations need to be changed because they look like to much like attack animations
Or remove block delay so incase we block the wrong direction because feints and attacks look the same we can then change block directions fast enough
Horses. If I do a % damage to a horse it should rear or slow down or something just not keep going at full speed.
Also a crouch mechianc with long spears that if horses run into them they instantly rear.
Make the kicks more like warband kicks so its risky for you to use them and you get a free hit in.
Nerf the Javalins and other good throwing weps or just improve the melee weps so they do more damage
Fix the bugs withen the combat.
Do a slight nerf on archers in someway maybe nerf the damage they do in melee or make archery take more skill
Servers
Make a South American server and Move the NA server to the Middle of NA
Make a custom siege server for all regions so we can have like 30v30 siege since we don't have as much players
Release server files so we can host our own servers and be able to put passwords and other features.
Gamemodes
Captain battle keep balancing and add in more maps.
Add Battle so we can have big siege battles while also having the classic 50v50 warband battles also on custom server list for all regions.
Add more maps for all the gamemodes
Mod Tools
Add Map maker as a priority with custom servers of course.
Maps
Add a Dust 2 remake again.
Remove match making because there isn't enough players overall to help keep up a active match making system even if there is a huge inflex of players later on match making will always hurt the game because later down the line there will probably be custom servers and alot of the community will be on those like they always have been for most of these types of games. (Mordhau,Chiv,Warband and now Bannerlord.)

-some dude who is bored at work.

- Rebelions/Revolts
- Usurp thrones
- Permanent death and aging fully implemented
- Improved diplomacy (alliances, pacts, etc)
- Improved lords relationship options
- Manhunters
- Patrols
- Balancing, balancing and more balancing

Mine is I don't want to have a brother named Nogand. I have no control over this, that's irritating. We should be able to decide if we want a sister or a brother and what their names are going to be.

Back
Top Bottom