TaleWorlds Merchandise plox?

Users who are viewing this thread

TaleWorlds Merchandise, plox?

Will gib denars ???

No, seriously now, I was browsing the homepage and thought "I would like to have one of those shirts from gamescom they apparently gave to the press. Could I buy it on their homepage perhaps?". Unfortunately, I can't. But would be cool if I could...

I did a diging and found these.

Both arda and callum were pretty positive to it.

Also this is awesome
I want this
DV2ktv6WkAE2bD7.jpg:orig

Yep, they totally should focus on making money. I also like to pay 20€ for a T-shirt after I paid 49€ for a broken game.

Or let´s make it an EA T-Shirt. You get a piece first for 15€ and after like 2-3 years you get the rest?

Yep, they totally should focus on making money. I also like to pay 20€ for a T-shirt after I paid 49€ for a broken game.

Or let´s make it an EA T-Shirt. You get a piece first for 15€ and after like 2-3 years you get the rest?

Don't spam under every thread, no useful feedback no new thought.

"Look at me I don't like this game bla bla 49euro bla bla EA bla bla broken game bla bla"

Like we get it you hate the game, we get you werent smart enough to know what to expect from ea game, we get even though your money was THIS important you didn't made a research or waited a bit, we get you want attention. But don't be pathetic like this. Get a job.

Also for any moderators who read this, this is spam.

Also this is awesome
Awesome indeed

How is this relevant to this subforum
Merchandise, from TaleWorlds, about their franchises. That way it is relevant to this subforum.

Sweet Jebus there are some downers around here....

Oh no, call the forum police!
Don't spam under every thread, no useful feedback no new thought.

"Look at me I don't like this game bla bla 49euro bla bla EA bla bla broken game bla bla"

Like we get it you hate the game, we get you werent smart enough to know what to expect from ea game, we get even though your money was THIS important you didn't made a research or waited a bit, we get you want attention. But don't be pathetic like this. Get a job.

Also for any moderators who read this, this is spam.
Absolutely agree, extremely nervewrecking...

I'll buy some merchandise after the game is finished maybe. For me, I'll buy some plastic junk to further support a really great game, but this one isn't even half finished yet so it's too soon to call it.

And honestly, it might be a poor move to try and milk cash off this game right now, people may not appreciate it.

Firstly you asked for TaleWorlds merchandise, even if you were to say you wanted "Bannerlord merchandise", it's still "merchandise" you're after and not a discussion about the game Bannerlord.

How on earth was I toxic BTW?

And also, it's "toxically" not "toxicly", you illiterate peasant.
You just gave an example.
In every thread I see you in, all you do is complain in non-useful ways. I for myself try usually making a curve around posts like yours.
You tell me then where I should have posted this derailed topic... The Anachronists's Guild?! Zendar Town Square? But that belongs to the first game, so I would not see the point in not posting it here. So, while I do not see anymore appropriate place for it, if you do not as well, I will focus on this thread's topic again.

I would love me some Calradia map as a portrait or a modern jacket with inspiration taken from one of the factions...reintepreted for our daily world

This is general discussion subforum so I don't see why OP can't discuss game-related merchandise here. Especially when it's been weeks since anything new happened to/in the game. It's not like we have awful lot to discuss right now.

This is general discussion subforum so I don't see why OP can't discuss game-related merchandise here.
General discussion about Mount and Blade II & Bannerlord, the game, not merchandise, this has nothing to do with the game itself and is clearly off-topic.

You tell me then where I should have posted this derailed topic... The Anachronists's Guild?!
Precisely.
Off-topic discussions, questions about anything, that's where you wanna post this stuff.

If the topic had been deemed off-topic, we would have moved it already. It's not entirely game specific, but rather focuses on the website, hence the appropriate board is the Adventurer's Hall. However, as you may have noticed, you cannot create threads on that board.
It may be an option to move the thread over there, which we might consider if the topic is useful and the discussion is worthwile.

On that point, the negativity on here is discouraging to anything worthwhile, which is why this the one and only heads up I'm willing to give to those, that prefer to make silly EA jokes and derail the thread.Also: no need for backseat moderation, especially if you are on probation.

BTT

Back
Top Bottom