how to get bigger boob for female char?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are forgetting that when the game comes out of Early Access, they will have evened things out. Therefore you will not be getting anywhere near current values for javelins.
Yes, this may be fixed in the next 2 years that´s right. An alternative gold sink would be a surgeon, so if you want bigger breats you need to visit the surgeon and pay at least 1 mio denars for the smallest breast increase? :wink:

I mean, sure, I don't see a huge argument against it, if we also include other customizable body features, like body fat slider and lean mass slider, sorta like what was advertised before. It can't be excessive though, anything too big is ridiculous. Although quite clearly this should be the least of TW's concerns right now, quit giving them useless ammunition for them to fix non-issues, and force them to actually fix real issues. More importantly though, the title and the thread are quite amusing, thanks for the entertainment.

Well the most similar thing I found was Detailed Character Creation but I don't think it has a specific breast slider, but it do has a weight one (which might affect the breast size). Otherwise, I don't think there is a mod yet on Nexus. Try to check LoversLab too, they might have something.

When TW releases the modding tools, there is a chance that you might able to export the model(s) to an external program and change the breast size there.

it is for mount and blade I warbrand not M&B II Bannerlord

A guy with a pepe the frog avatar saying female characters are "intentionally hideous" does come across as an incel though.
Incel is somebody who hates woman. In his phrase is nothing that can be interpreted by a mentally normal person as hating on real females in real world. And faces of females and man in this game are or were ugly, with bad proportions and oversized parts of it. Or what, virtual women will be offended and protest? Do they have rights? Don't make my slippers laugh!

Someone delete this awful thread please lol. Don't pander to incels who want boob sliders, kissless virgins need to go outside.
Somebody, please delete this comment. There is nothing here that would be related to this topic.

I do not understand the howl of dissatisfied with the fact that someone offered to give the player the opportunity to create women with big tits. Firstly, you discriminate against a person based on their sexual preferences, and secondly, for four pages of a thread you did not have a single argument, only insults and trolling. Some kind of kindergarten.

And why do you even think that the author of the thread wants to jerk off to these tits? Maybe he wants to create a character that reminds him of his own mother or nanny. After all, we all depended on boobs to survive and we all came into contact with the soft comfort of boobs as children.

Show respect for boobs, please. Add huge dimensions.

Last edited:
Somebody, please delete this comment. There is nothing here that would be related to this topic.

I do not understand the howl of dissatisfied with the fact that someone offered to give the player the opportunity to create women with big tits. Firstly, you discriminate against a person based on their sexual preferences, and secondly, for four pages of a thread you did not have a single argument, only insults and trolling. Some kind of kindergarten.

And why do you even think that the author of the thread wants to jerk off to these tits? Maybe he wants to create a character that reminds him of his own mother or nanny. After all, we all depended on boobs to survive and we all came into contact with the soft comfort of boobs as children.

Show respect for boobs, please. Add huge dimensions.
I am confused by your argument. You start off by stating the sexual preference of the OP and then go on to question if they want to jerk off. The only reason that they would want a character based upon they sexual preference is because they want to jerk off over it, so where exactly do you stand on the topic?

As to the last part of your statement, I would worry if someone wanted to base the character on their own mother or nanny, and would find that highly disturbing.

youre not wrong though, if i could lock up all the white christians in the world i would man. they are literally the devil

Don't worry, there's this group that mass murders Christians every single easter. Racists like you will get your wish eventually.

Good name by the way. Attacking someone knowing you will not be punished is pretty cowardly.

Incel is somebody who hates woman. In his phrase is nothing that can be interpreted by a mentally normal person as hating on real females in real world. And faces of females and man in this game are or were ugly, with bad proportions and oversized parts of it. Or what, virtual women will be offended and protest? Do they have rights? Don't make my slippers laugh!
He said the female characters were made "intentionally hideous", implying that the designers have conspired to deny him the opportunity to get aroused. Why get so worked up about it?

Can we move on...

Completely agree, why is this forum so sensitive about a slightly morbid/suggestive question/feature? This is a war game where you can massacre thousands of presumably innocent recruits (including their screams and blood), but is asking for breast size slider really the limit?

Neo puritanism. It's an ironic thing to see as the world becomes more degenerate with every passing day.

I am confused by your argument. You start off by stating the sexual preference of the OP and then go on to question if they want to jerk off. The only reason that they would want a character based upon they sexual preference is because they want to jerk off over it, so where exactly do you stand on the topic?

As to the last part of your statement, I would worry if someone wanted to base the character on their own mother or nanny, and would find that highly disturbing.

Yes, every player that plays a character of their sexual gender does so to fap. Does that mean if you're gay and you play your own gender you're only playing it to fap? :roll:

Yes, every player that plays a character of their sexual gender does so to fap. Does that mean if you're gay and you play your own gender you're only playing it to fap? :roll:
I am even more confused from your response. What is sexual gender? As to playing games to fap off to. Not my thing but each to their own, and if that is what you are into I have no problem with that. I am sure there of games out there for you.

youre not wrong though, if i could lock up all the white christians in the world i would man. they are literally the devil forget about incels they caused practically all strife in the last couple thousand years

e: why you have to redact everything now i just look like a guy rambling alone about incels and jesus
I laughed hard at this reply.

I am even more confused from your response. What is sexual gender? As to playing games to fap off to. Not my thing but each to their own, and if that is what you are into I have no problem with that. I am sure there of games out there for you.

I think I meant to type sexual preference. You didn't answer the second question though which didn't need understanding of the previous sentence so I'll just assume you have no argument and are just talking out of your ass.

I think I meant to type sexual preference. You didn't answer the second question though which didn't need understanding of the previous sentence so I'll just assume you have no argument and are just talking out of your ass.
Well the second part made no sense either. Unless you are talking about a gay man making a man that is made according to what he finds hot. In which case then yes. For myself the game is about story not about what I find hot.

I pity you for having such a one track mind you can't enjoy the story in a game unless you are playing an aesthetically unpleasant character.

I pity you for having such a one track mind you can't enjoy the story in a game unless you are playing an aesthetically unpleasant character.
How is my mind one track? I play both sexes depending on the game I am playing, I have no problems with ethnicity,as I change the character to match the story I am creating. However playing a character purely because I find them sexually attractive does not appeal to me, and makes me according to you one track minded? How do you come to that conclusion, as it seems to suggest you are unable to play a game unless you are sexually attracted to the main character. That seems rather narrow minded to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom