Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

You get the anvil badge, though, because IIRC there was some issue with permissions when making a hand-assigned role. You'd have to be updated every time the forum structure changed. I also didn't make your fancy sword when I did them. :iamamoron:

I'm still banned, but alive. Hi Vadermath, hello Hyp.
I originally joined on August 11, 2008.
This is the only dupe I've made and will make. Just wanted to drop by, had TWf on the brain for some reason.

I see a couple of old faces, like Seff and Orion, not too many others. Who of the initial crowd is still here?

So my story is I was most active here between 2005 and 2007, before university pressures became too demanding. Since then I got my PhD in chemistry and then decided I don't really like chemistry so now I'm a Data Scientist.

I've been following Bannerlord's progress for a while, and now I'm back to do what I always used to do - make the sort of large overarching suggestion threads that require notepad open in the background.

I don't recognize any of you, as you wouldn't me but if it helps my dear chap, I've been playing the days since the beginning of the original Mount & Blade and it's spirit-crushing level 7-capping demo.

Back
Top Bottom