Users who are viewing this thread

100 votes out of 100 people playing = 100%
100 votes out of 1000 people playing = 10%
100 votes out of 10000 people playing = 1%
100 votes out of 100000 people playing = 0.1%
100 votes out of 1000000 people playing = 0.01%
...I think, Im not a math person lol

How many of these is playing MP?

Id claim that on a weekly basis the count is 1000+ unique players worldwide.

I wonder if devs have some kind of tool that show all MP accounts active in the past month

There is about 100 people playing in Na east/west siege/tdm at prime time and 30 people queuing skirmish/captain. The number is far less in asia about half of Na, which brings the total to about 200. I know there are more people playing in EU than NA. Usually there is 1 siege server with 120 people and about 60 people in another tdm/siege and about 50 people in skirmish/captain queue. That’s like 450 at most. Sometimes there is 2 full EU servers. You barely get over 500 people at best. 1000? Lmao. Such a retarded statement. Just look at BEAST. The only organized tournament. There is 300 people at most and that’s almost all of the competitive+casual clans.

So... Accoding to AVRC, 1 year ago, (after very big patch that removed crush through and had archery changes and stuff) in two weeks, there were 5 000 matches played. So about 360 matches a day for captain and skirmish. This is without duel, TDM and siege. (Well, I am assuming he did not mean these modes as well)

Mind you, a match does not need to have 12 people.

As far as I know, this is the closet we have gotten a response about numbers

Source: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-5-balance-and-further-changes.437165/

So... Accoding to AVRC, 1 year ago, (after very big patch that removed crush through and had archery changes and stuff) in two weeks, there were 5 000 matches played. So about 360 matches a day for captain and skirmish. This is without duel, TDM and siege.

There is still no way there are 1000 people playing this game daily. At most 500

1000? Must be some good quality weed right there
Weed or catnip?

So... Accoding to AVRC, 1 year ago, (after very big patch that removed crush through and had archery changes and stuff) in two weeks, there were 5 000 matches played. So about 360 matches a day for captain and skirmish. This is without duel, TDM and siege. (Well, I am assuming he did not mean these modes as well)

Source: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-5-balance-and-further-changes.437165/
Also according to avrc we had 50% winrate for all factions in skirmis in may 2020. TÜİK shares more believable statistics in Turkey. But i get where he gets his motivation from. But masallah I never seen that balanced game before. he should join Valve to balance dota.

Post in thread 'Statement Regarding Plans For MP'
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/statement-regarding-plans-for-mp.421864/post-9437041

Last edited:
fADTM48.png

We can discuss this all day... But in the end...like always... I would prefer a reaction from taleworlds. Unfortunately i get the idea that it isn't going to happen, because the people who have the paygrade to turn around this retarted decision about deaths don't come on the forums.

95% of less than 100

Krisee you would become an amazing politician
You see, this is how democracy works. There are people who vote, and those who abstain from doing so.

Why does it bother you so much anyway that some people took proactive stance? At worst it won't work and nothing changes.

Death count removal takes away, for example, good tool for clans to monitor what worked or didn't in last game. To check with players why they died so many times and what could be changed.

By your logic of "playing to win" instead of playing for "stats", why do we still have Score and kills visible? Remove that as well, why not. This way noone will know whether all players in team participated in game or one was f-ing around hiding in the corner. Take away all tools to select players for teams or measure their development by their clan or by themselves. Remove player nicknames, avatars since that also is distracting players from going only after victory. Heck, if you do that you can even mix in some bots in mp games to increase population! Noone will know!

If all you want is "participation reward" and "pat on the back" cause you "did good" (well, your team won but you barely did anything) then perhaps mp PvP games are not for you.

Back
Top Bottom