#BringBackDeathCount - poll

Should TW bring back death count?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If this is the general attitude that the developers have to this game and this forum, multiplayer is going to die. When private servers come along, the Taleworlds servers are going to be deserted. No one wanted this, no one wanted the class system, no one wanted unlockable/grindable skins, no one was bothered for the focus on creating MP around E-Sports.

We wanted Warband MP Mark.II.
You mean the forums is THE place where the community is supposed to say what is working and what is not working with the game? Shocking

You mean the forums is THE place where the community is supposed to say what is working and what is not working with the game? Shocking
Right? The original idea, from what I can remember in the beginning - was that they wanted our feedback so they could make the appropriate changes. I mean, why did they give owners of Warband a discount on Steam, if it is nothing like the previous game - I feel like I was conned.

Right? The original idea, from what I can remember in the beginning - was that they wanted our feedback so they could make the appropriate changes. I mean, why did they give owners of Warband a discount on Steam, if it is nothing like the previous game - I feel like I was conned.
More like, why do they have a forum if they are not going to use it?

Less than 100 votes.

Id be dang if less than 100 is going to change the path of the (any) game, then imma sell my computer and quit gaming.

The number 100 correlates directly to Bannerlord MP playerbase numbers so not sure what you mean lol.
lol true

Seriously though, you know very well wtf i mean, EU siege (not even taking competitive modes into account) has been full every evening the past weeks, same with East and West NA the past couple weeks or so. We are talking a MP (casual) playerbase of estimated 500-1000 players combined.

This thread has less than 500 views, most of the 400 views is prolly the people who voted.

We know by now that people only come to forums if they are dissatisfied. More threads about this would exist if it was really an actual "unpopular design choice".

Last edited:
lol true

Seriously though, you know very well wtf i mean, EU siege (not even taking competitive modes into account) has been full every evening the past weeks, same with East and West NA the past couple weeks or so. We are talking a MP (casual) playerbase of estimated 500-1000 players combined.

This thread has less than 500 views, most of the 400 views is prolly the people who voted.

We know by now that people only come to forums if they are dissatisfied. More threads about this would exist if it was really an actual "unpopular design choice".

So what brings you here then? The need to troll people who actually want to improve this game?

office.png

Stop pulling numbers out of your arse.

People come to the forums to discuss the game and give feedback. You don't even know what the forum is for.

Also i swear you haven't even checked page 1 or 2 from the section

The correlation between an iterative development process where you take customer feedback and millennials?

You literally said you don't care about deaths but then you go on and start a tantrum on how a community of less than 500 people in the multiplayer somehow doesn't reflect any opinion about the game.

You're completely unaware of how small the bannerlord multiplayer community is.

Considering the advanced combat system, this game is competitive by its very nature. It is only logical that in a competitive game, there are measures of competitiveness, e.g. death count.

I dont argue on the internet. But Ill say this: Every day I play, I see many players I never seen before. Only a handfull is known

Considering the advanced combat system, this game is competitive by its very nature. It is only logical that in a competitive game, there are measures of competitiveness, e.g. death count.
Personally I dont feel K/D is very competitive in a game such as M&B. It is in a game like Counter Strike. But theres a crap ton more variables and random things going on in M&B. I think it shows devs understand this when they remove K/D, winning is all that matters. I like this.

Personally I dont feel K/D is very competitive in a game such as M&B. It is in a game like Counter Strike. But theres a crap ton more variables and random things going on in M&B. I think it shows devs understand this when they remove K/D, winning is all that matters. I like this.

You make a good point, however I still think it's one of the biggest variable which is why no matter what game we play nowadays, there is a death count. I also don't understand the disadvantage of having one.

I dont argue on the internet.
The WHOLE point of forums is to argue, discuss, criticize, give feedback. Are you sure you know what the forums are used for when you first replied in the thread?

Every day I play, I see many players I never seen before. Only a handfull is known
Looks like players are rolling in and out as fast as taleworlds is going through their interns.

It isn't about being competitive, can you not get that? I just want to see my deaths?

no matter what game we play nowadays, there is a death count.
Theres only 1 proper melee game but 1000s of shooters

I also don't understand the disadvantage of having one.
Same

I think it shows that devs doesnt want us to play for score but to win. IF we dont play for score, we tend to teamwork more. Someone who want to have a high score in M&B tends to run around the more archer deserted places with a high damage weapon, looking for duels or easy backstabs. I dont think this is what devs want though, I think devs want us to teamwork and build some kind of hivemind.

This is just hard when players can pick factions and team = no balance.

Back
Top Bottom