#BringBackDeathCount - poll

Should TW bring back death count?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's the new era of "eVeEyThInG oFfEnDs Me"... we can see that kind of strategies from removing the classic k/d stat in MP games (battlefield 2042, Bannerlord and a long etc of titles unfortunately joining this trend) to hiding the dislike buttons on youtube and other social networks...

Although there are more worrying issues to deal with in Bannerlord, I'm not really surprised by this retention strategy of paper thin skinned players.

dVtcuXi.png

I think it shows that devs doesnt want us to play for score but to win. IF we dont play for score, we tend to teamwork more. Someone who want to have a high score in M&B tends to run around the more archer deserted places with a high damage weapon, looking for duels or easy backstabs. I dont think this is what devs want though, I think devs want us to teamwork and build some kind of hivemind.

I will let you know something that might shock you, but killing people from the other team ACTUALLY helps the team winning, shocking right?

This is just hard when players can pick factions and team = no balance.
Casual game modes are made first for fun, secondly for balance. You're being too extremist

Horked post that he doesn't care "BUT" (hate these kind of ppl xD) ... we have to take such polls statistically, i.e. do not count on everyone to vote because it is almost impossible (not everyone have forum account/want them/are just lazy or play this game casually and they truly don't care) but on the basis of the votes, see if the majority like something or not. From what we can see here - you (the overwhelming minority) are trying to force the overwhelming majority your view, which is understandable because everyone has an opinion but seriously? it's still 95% vs 5%.

It's like you drop a massive dump in the middle of the room despite the objections of 19 other people in it because you think it's cool and justified.

Horked post that he doesn't care "BUT" (hate these kind of ppl xD) ... we have to take such polls statistically, i.e. do not count on everyone to vote because it is almost impossible (not everyone have forum account/want them/are just lazy or play this game casually and they truly don't care) but on the basis of the votes, see if the majority like something or not. From what we can see here - you (the overwhelming minority) are trying to force the overwhelming majority your view, which is understandable because everyone has an opinion but seriously? it's still 95% vs 5%.

It's like you drop a massive dump in the middle of the room despite the objections of 19 other people in it because you think it's cool and justified.
The poll feature is just there as decoration

Perfect way to descripe many of the threads on this forum

It's the new era of "eVeEyThInG oFfEnDs Me"... we can see that kind of strategies from removing the classic k/d stat in MP games (battlefield 2042, Bannerlord and a long etc of titles unfortunately joining this trend) to hiding the dislike buttons on youtube and other social networks..
tbf, on 2042 you can at least still see your own deaths for the given game... one more point why 2042 is superior to Bannerlord!
(notable others so far are better modding support (Portal) and bigger servers (128 vs 120) :grin:)

Its very much manipulation to say that "95% wants it" when theres only 100 cast votes.

@Younes You are manipulating and putting words in my mouth constantly. This is why I dont want to take your bicker bait.

Its very much manipulation to say that "95% wants it" when theres only 100 cast votes.

@Younes You are manipulating and putting words in my mouth constantly. This is why I dont want to take your bicker bait.
100 votes out of 100 people playing
100 votes out of 1000 people playing
100 votes out of 10000 people playing
100 votes out of 100000 people playing
100 votes out of 1000000 people playing

Where do you want to put bannerlord in?

FRIDAY EVENING, CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (UTC +1) BTW (19:37). With an update very recently pushed to the main branch
UuOVP.jpg

Last edited:

The people that play this game mostly are the comp players. of which there are about 250. (30 teams sign up to beast probably average team size of about 8-9)
So 100 votes is like a third or more of that. I find that a fine community consensus. If the casual players don't care about deaths being there, then they shouldn't be listened to, since they don't care either way.

Back
Top Bottom