Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Just fired up custom battle, I can do battle size 800 with 40-50 fps@1080p.

I just started playing custom battles to learn more about commands/orders. However, I could not must more than 300 on each side!
How are you getting 800 men on the battlefield? mods? if so, which one(s)?

plenty of time to test 1.6.6

I do not see 1.6.6 patch, where is the info for it?

How are you getting 800 men on the battlefield? mods? if so, which one(s)?
You need to go to the options of your game, in the performance tab u have an option of the battle size, what is set there will be your max size of custom battles aswell.
I do not see 1.6.6 patch, where is the info for it?
Not out yet, he is just saying that he have plenty of free time and that would be perfect to test the new patch if it came out now

You need to go to the options of your game, in the performance tab u have an option of the battle size, what is set there will be your max size of custom battles aswell.

Not out yet, he is just saying that he have plenty of free time and that would be perfect to test the new patch if it came out now

Thank you very much for the info.
I was hoping one day I would line up more than just the 600 men I currently play with and have epic battles like with Total War games. That was something I really enjoyed, being in command of thousands of men on the battlefield.

show me the hotfix
lmao, it's still in the local box but I'm watching it too.
Don't jinx it by calling it a hotfix

lmao, it's still in the local box but I'm watching it too.
Don't jinx it by calling it a hotfix

i wish it was 1.6.6 but 65 still needs quite a few fixes, unless they hope 1.6.6 fixes will be good enough

I have a "laptop" with a gtx 1050 ti and with shadows off, character detail at very high, texture quality at high, antialiasing at temporal smaa, texture filtering at anisotropic 2x, the rest at medium to high, I get stable 60 fps 1080p in captain mode. You could probably be fine with a 1050, considering that is the lowest of the gtx line from 2016-2017, that checks out "vastly accessible" in my book especially for a game of this type.
Grafics card isn't everything mate. If u have a ****ty CPU, it will still lag.

THIS!!!!!!!!!! Some communication would be nice. ?
RUdPyQP.jpg

Grafics card isn't everything mate. If u have a ****ty CPU, it will still lag.
Search for i7 7700hq, I'm not really using a high tier cpu here. Mobile cpu from 5 years ago. If you have a crap CPU from 2011, that really doesn't mean the game is not "vastly accessible", it's just that maybe it's time to upgrade for you? I think I made my point clear here.

Hotfix 24/11/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on startup. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to spawn the "Scout Enemy Garrison" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to start an encounter immediately after a raid had ended. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when opening quest journals. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred at the start of hideout battles when a non-ridable pack animal was equipped. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze after forcing a village to give supplies. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash caused by ransom offers for heroes that were imprisoned by specific parties. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a battle.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save game that was created just before an alley fight.
  • Fixed a crash related to the lowest graphics settings preset.
  • Fixed a crash related to issue generation that occurred upon load.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the final party from spawning in the "Destroy Raiders" quest. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue with older save files that caused some heroes to be incorrectly imprisoned. (Also in e1.6.4 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a DLSS issue that caused the screen to be partially rendered.
  • Fixed a menu bug with the tournament prize reroll.

Changes
  • A 15 days cooldown was added for tournaments in the same city.
  • Regular tournament prize values are scaled according to the number of nobles that participated in the tournament.

Modding​

• Tournament participants and prizes are now moddable.

Back
Top Bottom