Resolved Fief elections are always the same lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This happens in both the released build and the beta (1.5.9). I'm playing Vlandia in both my beta campaign and on my released campaign, my released campaign being several months old. So it could be Vlandia specific, I'm not sure. But whenever my faction conquers a fief, and an election starts, the same two lords are always on the ballot. In my released campaign, we're steamrolling Battania, have taken 3 or 4 castles, and 2 cities, and the same two lords and I have been on every ballot. Never anyone else, never Derthert. With the beta build, it's slightly differenct. It's always me, some lord (Berican, I think), and Derthert. Always.

It ruinds my immersion. HELP!
How to Reproduce: Joining a faction as a vassal?
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): No cheats
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon RX550/550 Series
GPU Driver Version:27.20.1034.6
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
RAM:8192MB RAM
Motherboard:MS-7A45
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Lexar 256GB SSD

Well... this is happening to me as well, but playing for Sturgia. I think I was never included among fief vote nominees since 1.5.9. The only town I got was when I offered 200 influence to take the town from one clan and then I won the new owner vote. Everytime Sturgians conquer town/castle (my party/army or other parties/armies), the 3 vote nominees are same and I am not included.

Well... this is happening to me as well, but playing for Sturgia. I think I was never included among fief vote nominees since 1.5.9. The only town I got was when I offered 200 influence to take the town from one clan and then I won the new owner vote. Everytime Sturgians conquer town/castle (my party/army or other parties/armies), the 3 vote nominees are same and I am not included.
I am curious, how high is your influence? Not sure if it has something to do with it. but it could. I am Khuzait by birth, but have attached myself to the Vlandians, namely Derthert... currently 910 influence, and I am on the ballots, especially those where I was instrumental in the capture.

I am curious, how high is your influence? Not sure if it has something to do with it. but it could. I am Khuzait by birth, but have attached myself to the Vlandians, namely Derthert... currently 910 influence, and I am on the ballots, especially those where I was instrumental in the capture.
Like over 500 influence. I dont think there is any connection in what you suppose. There is another thred with a formula to calculate values for each clan and the highest 3 clans are nominated for the vote. In my case, it is because I already have many towns and castles, and my army inside those fiefs is not as strong as other clans have.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom