Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

maybe try disabling your antivirus... I found it odd that I couldn't start the game without giving access to bannerlord to modify some bannerlord files. I'm just trusting that the new version is not an actual virus, but it was odd anyhow
Turkish secret service ? :wink: this goes to the alex jones thread, Thnx will try it by checking the firewall but i doubt it

oh nice

probably because it's op and people are upgrading mere bandits to op troops and it doesn't make much sense. And I was already thinking of how abusable it would be alongside roguery to just have a big army of looters/forest archers that are on the verge of being upgraded and then turn them all to troops with shields and OP bows (right before a siege for example, 300 looters can easily have been turned into 300 imperial infantry). I am honestly at ease that they decided to remove it. Now a bandit playthrough is encouraged more, and not some cheese...

I have never even gotten leadership leveled up enough to reach disciplinarian (then again I don't join factions so I can't lead armies)

Autumn 7 1084, 54 cows available in Seonon for 34 denars starting price, in Marunath 2 cows available for 174 denars. At the start of my game there were over 100 cows for sale in Seonon for an even lower price.

When you sell them what is the best price you could get? Average price of hog is 40, sheep is 80, cow is 160. You can buy cows from 35-40 maybe but you cannot find a town to sell them 20x like 700-800 maybe best you can find 250-300.

Their price was so high before because cow / sheep / hog production was so low and it was not enough for world demand. So in previous versions these animals were sold 2-3x of their original price, as example we enter value for sheep as 80 but in game average sheep price was 160-240. This was also one reason of not working tanneries, there was so less number of cow / sheep / hog in world so artisians cannot convert these animals to hides and meat. hides / meat were also very expensive. This was halting leather production, because tannery output (leather) price and tannery input (hides) price were so close because overprice of hides. When input item price is close to output item price workshop stops working. Because it is meaningless.

Now all is normal. Cow / sheep / hog production is added to grain and fish villages also, they produce less but this balanced things. Now average hides price is 60, average leather price is 200 average meat price is 25, average hog price is 40, sheep is 80 and cow is 160. It is not easy selling something 10-20x of buy price especially close towns.

Also default trade penalty is now 6%, it was 8% before. As example with 0 trade skill an item which has 100 default price buy sell price was 92-108 now it is 94-106. This is a new advantage for trading players. We added herd penalty increase (i did not increase that penalty but after trader players message me checked code and it seems it was a right addition. previously there was nearly no herd penalty, so 30 men party was able to control 100-200 mule and player can have very high carrying capacity without losing speed, it was not logical) this increase was bad news for them now we give a small advantage. @Flesson19 you can be interested in.

@mexxico Crash after being captured and put in town prison isn't fixed? I guess i still have to save scum :/

I did not worked on that and do not know who fixed or did not fixed. You can open bug report or if it still exists you can post there still valid in 1.5.5

@mexxico
Siege Towers Are Still Bad

I do not work at mission / combat / weapons / siege equipments side.

Last edited:
I have a massive problem, I can't enter any settlement, I went to a neutral village, even left the Aserai and I can't enter any town, castle or village
Video posted what happened, can also send save file, posted here since it is a 1.5.5 issue

I have a massive problem, I can't enter any settlement, I went to a neutral village, even left the Aserai and I can't enter any town, castle or village
Video posted what happened, can also send save file, posted here since it is a 1.5.5 issue

You're much more likely to get a reply in the bug report section

Also default trade penalty is now 6%, it was 8% before. As example with 0 trade skill an item which has 100 default price buy sell price was 92-108 now it is 94-106. This is a new advantage for trading players. We added herd penalty increase (i did not increase that penalty but checked code and it seems it was a right addition previously there was nearly no herd penalty, so 30 men party was able to control 100-200 mule and player can have very high carrying capacity without losing speed, it was not logical) this increase was bad news for them now we give a small advantage. @Flesson19 you can be interested in.
I will check, but I still assume with herd penalty it will take around 2000 days or more to get 300 and get everything has a price, I don't know many traders that want to spend 2,000 days trading just so they can start buying fiefs, My suggestion of changing the Aserai culture bonus and give them 25% herd penalty reduction would make things easier but not overpowered, so I will run a test to see how long it takes me to get everything has a price, which means ill get back to you in a week or so when its done Also did you get the -5 quest penalty changed this patch

It happens when player encounter do not finalized in normal ways. Probably you still have one player encounter open. It will not turn normal after this happened go back your last working save file. Its not possible to find what caused this from your current save file.

Last edited:
ok, i can say that you can´t get your children marriaged in my playthrough. Another interesting aspect is, that i cant kill me with the console command to check if i can select a children as a heir. Does somebody know if it is possible now?

It happens when player encounter do not finalized in normal ways. Probably you still have one player encounter open. It will not turn normal after this happened go back your last working save file. Its not possible to find what caused this from your save file.
I wonder if it is because I was sieging and we made peace in the middle of the siege building

I will check, but I still assume with herd penalty it will take around 2000 days or more to get 300 and get everything has a price, I don't know many traders that want to spend 2,000 days trading just so they can start buying fiefs, My suggestion of changing the Aserai culture bonus and give them 25% herd penalty reduction would make things easier but not overpowered, so I will run a test to see how long it takes me to get everything has a price, which means ill get back to you in a week or so when its done Also did you get the -5 quest penalty changed this patch

If you have 50 men you can carry 50 mule without getting herd penalty. If you carry 100 mule you will get 30% herd penalty. It is not so harsh. I suggested team placing herd capacity info at inventory. It is not shown anywhere.

I wonder if it is because I was sieging and we made peace in the middle of the siege building

Can be related. If you find reason causing this I can fix tomorrow. Hard part is finding reason easy part is fixing.

If you have 50 men you can carry 50 mule without getting herd penalty. If you carry 100 mule you will get 30% herd penalty. It is not so harsh.
I 100% agree with you, but moving the perk to 300 has made it where it can take 2000 days or more to get 300, is 2000 days to get everything have a price acceptable to Taleworld devs?

I 100% agree with you, but moving the perk to 300 has made it where it can take 2000 days or more to get 300, is 2000 days to get everything have a price acceptable to Taleworld devs?

Try with new reduced trade penalty and new sheep / cow / hog prices and better workshop profits.

I do not work in perks also. This is (moving that perk to 300) not my decision.

Can be related. If you find reason make this I can fix tomorrow. Hard part is finding reason easy part is fixing.
I have the video, i was sieging and while building equipment, the Aseari proposed peace, I did not click on it and Aserai voted for peace without my vote, so either it is not voting on the peace or the sieging that caused it, let me know if you want me to post the video just where the siege ends and show you

Most people in here complaining have not kept up with the threads and responses.

1.5.6 is supposed to be the "big" update with added features and more of these types of fixes.

Try with new reduced trade penalty and new sheep / cow / hog prices and better workshop profits.

I do not work in perks also. This is (moving that perk to 300) not my decision.
someone else confirmed it, so you have the possible problem if you want my save game

Back
Top Bottom