Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if its a bug or a new feature but you can no longer change your brother's gear.
I want his horse =[

-Also there is a good amount of different balanced that i didnt read in the patch.
-Looters and other agro parties have bigger starting parties by the looks.
-My first large battle had very unique strategy by the defending AI(Vlandians).
+ Circle and archers in center for much of the fight.
+ Their 80 Cav were sitting and waiting until we clashed and then charged but also regrouped and did waves of charges/waiting

Reloaded game to see if it fixes the brother but it doesnt,
Reloading does refresh cities/villages recruits again.

Honestly they are minor issues and i feel this playthrough is already a lot more fun.

@stevehoos and @Blood Gryphon , i think it was clearly just a misunderstanding of a running joke, lets continue being civil in the official patch notes threads ?

About the patch.....
Balance.the.gamemodes.separately.

I don't know at the moment precisely how you can do this, while still having premade classes across the board and potential skins on your minds, but it's not supposed to be any of the playerbase's concerns, this MP matter needs be fixed ASAP.

Not sure if its a bug or a new feature but you can no longer change your brother's gear.
I want his horse =[

-Also there is a good amount of different balanced that i didnt read in the patch.
-Looters and other agro parties have bigger starting parties by the looks.
-My first large battle had very unique strategy by the defending AI(Vlandians).
+ Circle and archers in center for much of the fight.
+ Their 80 Cav were sitting and waiting until we clashed and then charged but also regrouped and did waves of charges/waiting

Reloaded game to see if it fixes the brother but it doesnt,
Reloading does refresh cities/villages recruits again.

Honestly they are minor issues and i feel this playthrough is already a lot more fun.
Is this a new game?

I have faith that the price of cracked javelins is perfectly balanced. New save.
OFwqA.png

anyone have problem downloading 1.5.5? second time i download the whole file then at the end it ask me if i want to reconnect the download but it doesnt work pushing the button on steam. Then i have to reset it again by going back to 1.5.4. Its not the internet, Says that you miss file rights or something

Can we get an official word on disciplinarian, is it one of the not implemented perks, gonna be removed. If you don't include one of the best perks for leadership might want to just let people know why.....communication.....

I'm control-F Children but I don't see the education system.

What's the point if your children are still useless and your character will die eventually
Exactly, so what if NPC gets married and makes baby if they babys don't turn into new lord properly?

Did they actually listen to me saying stuff like "They should just shelve what's not working and hurry and update what works"?
I can't imagine they showed off the education system weeks ago and then just knowingly didn't do it.
It would be nice to get some feedback on why this wasn't put in.

The problem I have is I've already completed the "Paint the map red before char dies" type game many times.
I want a full functioning long game for me to play more, adding a bunch of tinkering and questionable balancing doesn't really do anything for me.

I'm control-F Children but I don't see the education system.

Exactly, so what if NPC gets married and makes baby if they babys don't turn into new lord properly?

Did they actually listen to me saying stuff like "They should just shelve what's not working and hurry and update what works"?
I can't imagine they showed off the education system weeks ago and then just knowingly didn't do it.
It would be nice to get some feedback on why this wasn't put in.

The problem I have is I've already completed the "Paint the map red before char dies" type game many times.
I want a full functioning long game for me to play more, adding a bunch of tinkering and questionable balancing doesn't really do anything for me.
makes a good point, @mexxico is making adjustments so AI kingdom can last for 100 years, so we need some more content past 10-20 years in the game so it's not the same ole thing

oh nice
Can we get an official word on disciplinarian, is it one of the not implemented perks, gonna be removed. If you don't include one of the best perks for leadership might want to just let people know why.....communication.....

probably because it's op and people are upgrading mere bandits to op troops and it doesn't make much sense. And I was already thinking of how abusable it would be alongside roguery to just have a big army of looters/forest archers that are on the verge of being upgraded and then turn them all to troops with shields and OP bows (right before a siege for example, 300 looters can easily have been turned into 300 imperial infantry). I am honestly at ease that they decided to remove it. Now a bandit playthrough is encouraged more, and not some cheese...

anyone have problem downloading 1.5.5? second time i download the whole file then at the end it ask me if i want to reconnect the download but it doesnt work pushing the button on steam. Then i have to reset it again by going back to 1.5.4. Its not the internet, Says that you miss file rights or something
Worked fine for me, try completely closing steam down.

For me it works, though i have only bartered at the early game to check it with looters. Maybe the crash occurs if a Lord wants 100k denars:unsure:

I didn't even get to input a number, hitting backspace after clicking crashed my game. And this was as part of flipping a lord over to my faction...

oh nice

probably because it's op and people are upgrading mere bandits to op troops and it doesn't make much sense. And I was already thinking of how abusable it would be alongside roguery to just have a big army of looters/forest archers that are on the verge of being upgraded and then turn them all to troops with shields and OP bows (right before a siege for example, 300 looters can easily have been turned into 300 imperial infantry). I am honestly at ease that they decided to remove it. Now a bandit playthrough is encouraged more, and not some cheese...
I have no problem if they remove it, but just tell us so we know, the biggest thing I complain about is communication, just want an answer

you think khuzaits are gonna be less OP?
In live battle maybe a little but it's still going to get cheap shots if you have blobs of units packed together, or if you chase them on horse at the wrong angle , the reduced damage won't matter if they get a 500% speed bonus when they shoot you.
I disagree with this type of balancing because it just makes some units suck more and doesn't help the other units that are still too sucky.

didnt work :/
aoG8ggZ.png

I got blocked from the new version `? ^^ No file rights

maybe try disabling your antivirus... I found it odd that I couldn't start the game without giving access to bannerlord to modify some bannerlord files. I'm just trusting that the new version is not an actual virus, but it was odd anyhow

Back
Top Bottom