suggestions to single player

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think the quest to unite the empire should have a time limit...and why can't we get our siblings and kids hitched? is that planned for the future?
Can we also have a body slider to customize family members and spouses? maybe even their facial features as well? Including those who marry into the clan :grin:

Last edited:
Personally i think the singleplayer campaign just takes to much of unnecessary and diverted time but since people seems to enjoy it who am i to say :smile: since i havent even tried it yet xD

then u should try it before complaining about it :grin:
complain no, its just that it takes so much of the devs resources fixing producing and such when it could be much simpler then that but yet complicated in to another more deep full mechanic so to speak since you can make a kingdom at tier 4 anyways why make a damn story and complicated quests and mechanics on the side just to make an story mode within an world of stories you can make yourself,,,Same went in to The long dark. They could made so much more in to the survival game aspect instead of concentrating on a damn story which isnt really the cream of the game

I think theres some one thinking to much inside the box of typical production and sales values at Taleworlds atm saying that its a game of today that must have these things just for the sake of it (a single player storymode),,,, while in fact this game doesnt,,, as it never had one to begin with to become successful, However i can also see that some people might need some guidance or like to have it in their game experience, so im not against that either if it satisfies them more....

So to come back to Long Dark...if they made the story to appear inside that one due time and discoveries and made an even more fleshed out survival mode, it would be so much better and effective

Last edited:
A character import/export would be nice considering how long it takes to level some skills and a chance for save games to corrupt after update, Warband had it without needing to use any mods.

complain no, its just that it takes so much of the devs resources fixing producing and such when it could be much simpler then that but yet complicated in to another more deep full mechanic so to speak since you can make a kingdom at tier 4 anyways why make a damn story and complicated quests and mechanics on the side just to make an story mode within an world of stories you can make yourself,,,Same went in to The long dark. They could made so much more in to the survival game aspect instead of concentrating on a damn story which isnt really the cream of the game

I think theres some one thinking to much inside the box of typical production and sales values at Taleworlds atm saying that its a game of today that must have these things just for the sake of it (a single player storymode),,,, while in fact this game doesnt,,, as it never had one to begin with to become successful, However i can also see that some people might need some guidance or like to have it in their game experience, so im not against that either if it satisfies them more....

So to come back to Long Dark...if they made the story to appear inside that one due time and discoveries and made an even more fleshed out survival mode, it would be so much better and effective
I like the story mode actually. It gives you a preliminary goal before it enters full sandbox.

The story mode has fallout 4 syndrome. While it is technically an option, the narrative forces you at the beginning to accept the fact that your siblings are kidnapped, and as someone who loves to RP, usually takes me out of the experience when I'm reminded that while doing whatever playthrough my siblings are literally slaves.

The story mode has fallout 4 syndrome. While it is technically an option, the narrative forces you at the beginning to accept the fact that your siblings are kidnapped, and as someone who loves to RP, usually takes me out of the experience when I'm reminded that while doing whatever playthrough my siblings are literally slaves.

Yep.

you get to rescue them after a few quests though

Back
Top Bottom