Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Please bring back free camera movement for death/spectate mode

Getting to look at a battlefield from all angles is one of the best features of the game! But since a recent patch, camera is fixed to NPCs in 3rd person in death/spectate mode. This is not nearly as good or cinematic as a free camera
It's a bug thats been reported, should see it fixed in the next hotfix hopefully.

There is mod called „MC Mentoring”, which allows you to grant your clan members/companions a configurable amount of XP each day. But its not updated for 1.5.X

There is mod called „MC Mentoring”, which allows you to grant your clan members/companions a configurable amount of XP each day. But its not updated for 1.5.X
We should focus on vanilla when it comes down to the newest game version.

Otherwise a lot of bug reports / feature request could be answered with: "There is a mod for that".

I have given up playing with mods, they break to often with new releases, which makes sense and is totally fine.

Otherwise a lot of bug reports / feature request could be answered with: "There is a mod for that".

I have given up playing with mods, they break to often with new releases, which makes sense and is totally fine.

This is true. Although mods can be great it will also conflate the issues at hand needed for vanilla - possibly placating both devs and fans when true work is still needed

This is true. Although mods can be great it will also conflate the issues at hand needed for vanilla - possibly placating both devs and fans when true work is still needed

Drives me crazy anytime I see someone posting about bugs while running mods, I can only assume what the Devs have to go through.

I’m sorry Guys, I love this game and have over 500 hours but without mods it would be unplayable for me at the moment, and because of that I still use 1.4.2.

Just love this game with all working perks, fixed diplomacy, party AI etc

I’m sorry Guys, I love this game and have over 500 hours but without mods it would be unplayable for me at the moment, and because of that I still use 1.4.2.

I think people must have misread your post. Playing with mods on 1.4.2 is a great idea.

I personally also think it´s not really playable (at least I can´t enjoy it right now) but it doesn´t make sense to reply in this thread that mod X fixes stuff Y.

I also think that 1.4.2 is much better than 1.5.2 because of all the working mods for 1.4.2. But this topic is about 1.5.2.

I personally also think it´s not really playable (at least I can´t enjoy it right now) but it doesn´t make sense to reply in this thread that mod X fixes stuff Y.

I also think that 1.4.2 is much better than 1.5.2 because of all the working mods for 1.4.2. But this topic is about 1.5.2.
Fair comment.

I suppose it depends on your preference of playstyle. If you want to keep updating, bugs and all, and do TW's job for them by helping with the trouble shooting and what not, that's cool. But if you want an enjoyable Bannerlord experience, then 1.4.2/1.4.3 with mods is the only way to go right now. This is considering people have been waiting months in EA.

IMO the fact that it's considered 1.5 right now is weird. All of this stuff should have been alpha/pre-beta. Start with 0.1, but a hotfix or small patch shouldn't up the number. That is for critical changes. Witcher 3's final version is 1.3.0, for reference.

I suppose it depends on your preference of playstyle. If you want to keep updating, bugs and all, and do TW's job for them by helping with the trouble shooting and what not, that's cool. But if you want an enjoyable Bannerlord experience, then 1.4.2/1.4.3 with mods is the only way to go right now. This is considering people have been waiting months in EA.
Okay. It's still the topic for the 1.5.2 beta so telling people to use mods is kinda annoying and counterproductive.

I play the beta branch for 2 reasons, one to test bugs for the team and 2, to report to people when it is stable enough to upgrade too. If I wasn't doing those 2 things I would not be on beta but would be on the main branch.

Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child.
How much reduce at each baby? I'm @4 and now it's taking to many loan n waits for my attention span. Am I at a threshold where it's just super unlikely?
Looking through the encyclopedia I see couples pretty much have either 0 or 3-4 babies. Many clans have no babies though.
It seems like it the mid tier clans that have more grown members then they can field that have the most babies, probably from a cupole left in settlemnt very often. Of course I don't even know if AI uses same rules for babys.

How many baby can I make I have to know!?

How much reduce at each baby? I'm @4 and now it's taking to many loan n waits for my attention span. Am I at a threshold where it's just super unlikely?
Looking through the encyclopedia I see couples pretty much have either 0 or 3-4 babies. Many clans have no babies though.
It seems like it the mid tier clans that have more grown members then they can field that have the most babies, probably from a cupole left in settlemnt very often. Of course I don't even know if AI uses same rules for babys.

How many baby can I make I have to know!?
That's a good question, but for now children are still useless. They grow up with a level, for example, 12 already, but they have 0 skills and 0 focus skills. Until they implement that system they've mentioned a lot of times (children education or something like that), children are just a simple dummies with low to zero possibility to level up.

I do hope they'll implement this system with at least 1.5.4. Now, with the death system implemented, children should be a vital part of the gameplay. At the moment, if your character dies, your only option is to either play as a wife (if she ain't at the at death's door herself, lol) or as your sister/brother, since they have a possibility to level up their skills a bit (they start at level 1 or something).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom