Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Makes corner camping to exploit the AI horse archer's desire to encircle you slightly harder though without the nice visual aid of the red wall

EDIT steam is updating bannerlord and downloading 6 gigabytes?
Were you still on initial 1.5.0? The two hotfixes since then were 4gb/2.4gb or so.

Makes corner camping to exploit the AI horse archer's desire to encircle you slightly harder though without the nice visual aid of the red wall

EDIT steam is updating bannerlord and downloading 6 gigabytes?
Don't worry they wont go all the way into the edge and get trapped now anyways, they pull back and run away if you try to. You have try harder to encircle them now.

Also the red wall is still there in siege maps if you miss it :wink:
I feel like I put my guys to close to the border sometimes without it and they do weird stuff and don't format as I intend.

I have a problem with version 1.5, it was impossible for me to play the campaign.
I have no mod installed, as soon as I launch the campaign I have a CTD, I did a cache check, restart the games, nothing has changed, has anyone already had this problem?
every time I launch the campaign I always get the message "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Wouldyou like to upload these files now?"

Barely suffered bugs, the 1.5 update was the first time I experienced CTD's or that troops are missing a texture, but it's to be expected in a Beta
So you don´t have villages in your game without a single notable? You don´t have those missing textures? The newly added perks work (the combat part)? Quests are also fine?

Can you give me your save game?

It´s fine if your game runs like as it is supposed to be.

Just a guess but the fact that notables are dissapearing could be related with the new death feature introduced in the beta. They might be dying from old age but there is no (or doesn't work) mechanic to create new notables?

Just a guess but the fact that notables are dissapearing could be related with the new death feature introduced in the beta. They might be dying from old age but there is no (or doesn't work) mechanic to create new notables?
When a notable dies, you get a notification in the log about it. In my freshly stated playtrough I didn't get any notifications.

There is also another mechanic that a notable has as chance to disappear if they are below 100 power. This is could be whats happening as well. With no way to replace notables i don't know about keeping that mechanic in tho...

So it seems like they changed it but didn´t think of any replacement mechanic. :smile:

Like QA? Why? They have paid QA guys like us. :wink:

If they would just play their own game, they could have noticed this.Maybe they would also notice that Sturgia get´s steamrolled everytime, but what do I know.

People do a lot of dumb things around here. They complain about the beta version when a stable version exists. Not only that but they also push people to play the beta client, which you shouldn't if you simply want to enjoy the game without interruption. Then they peddle the "mods" on the beta client which breaks peoples games (because of course it does it's an ea beta client). People are just moronic at times, on both the positive and negative side of the fence.
Some people here really need to get that through their skull (like you MostBlunted, holy **** are your comments useless sometimes, keep your negative crap for yourself).

People do a lot of dumb things around here. They complain about the beta version when a stable version exists.
Nobody 's complaining here, we' ve reported many bugs in this topic. It's just surprising for us that QA passes so obvious bugs like missing textures, cause they may be seen even on previews.

But no one 's "complaining", we provide feedback and share our impressions here. Don't get me wrong (or rude), but if you prefer to keep silent and enjoy the game as it is, make an example of yourself please, don't make us do the same:grin:

Nobody 's complaining here, we' ve reported many bugs in this topic. It's just surprising for us that QA passes so obvious bugs like missing textures, cause they may be seen even on previews.

But no one 's "complaining", we provide feedback and share our impressions here. Don't get me wrong (or rude), but if you prefer to keep silent and enjoy the game as it is, make an example of yourself please, don't make us do the same:grin:
I don't know how to call MostBlunted's comments anything else but complaining. His perputual negative comments serve absolutely no other purpose than nagging on the devs. There is a way to say things and to bring issues to light (as we all should for every beta release), but his way couldn't be more wrong. If I had clients like MostBlunted, there is no way in hell that I would strive to give them a good final product, and I think I'd rather have them simply **** off.

You mean there's only one person recruitable, right? I noticed this long ago. Even though players have good enough relationship with the notables, they have no chance to recruit anyone, because nobles have drawn off everyone in the village.
There's a solution, send your companion to lead a party so that they'll recruit soldiers automatedly, and then take their soldiers.
But I don't think a system like this is working as TW designed or wanted because in this way relationship has no use any more.
No in a village there is only 1 person there, normally villages have 2 or 3 people example landowners and headman

Just wanted to say, first time I've had a good couple of hours playing since maybe 1.3 and the performance improvements are very noticeable. 1.43 seemed a the tipping point. I really like where Bannerlord is going and it seems a upward trajectory now :smile:

Just a couple of observations that aren't bugs but probably would help.

1) Victory / Defeat screens (that show Reknown gain etc). I think it would be cool if you split this into a Summary pane / Results that is frozen and remains in place followed by a scrolling bar for each clans counts and scores. It isn't very nice to scroll the whole overview.

2) When loading my current save, i have some 500 odd items(i dont know why) and when I try to sell them, the game pauses for several minutes, as it seems to calculate the transaction (and affect on the towns economy I guess?)

Back
Top Bottom